“great cocktails”

La Hach Restaurante-Cantina
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: We would like to welcome You to La Hach Restaurante & Cantina La Hach name came from a Mayan expression meaning "one for the road" or "the last one". So we adopted it as a name since every islander uses such a "slang". La Hach is a customer service conscious Restaurante & Cantina. Every delicious dish on the menu has been chosen with your satisfaction and happiness in mind, home-made hamburgers, prime quality meat, delicious salsas and healthy salads are awaiting your approval. The menu is prepared using the freshest ingredients and all vegetables are washed with purified water to bring you the most enjoyable and relaxed eating experience here at La Hach. Compliment your meal with a choice of premium spirits, ice-cold beer, soft drinks or mouth watering Smoothies.
Reviewed May 10, 2014

luis lara- great server, great food,cocktails were amazing, great wifi. perfect for a relaxing day close to the water.

Reviewed May 9, 2014

perfect place to eat, see the sun set and have drinks. Super bacon cheeseburger, and you'd make a super mistake *not* to try the bacon wrapped Mariachi Shrimp! Been eating there off and on since it opened;; this was the best. You *really* want to be there when Ismael is cooking!

1  Thank scubadiverdon
Reviewed May 1, 2014

Very friendly staff, Luis, Lara and Roxana (bartender) were great! Helpful, courteous, spoke great English and overall AMAZING!! We will DEFINITELY come back here on our next cruise :)

1  Thank Christy F
Reviewed April 29, 2014

After reading some of the reviews I have to chuckle .... As we all know .... you can't please all the people all the time. It's unfortunate when you are talking about a restaurant, but still true.
I've been a frequent patron of the La Hatch ... mostly just for food. I have spent hours there passing time when I stay at the Villa Blanca Hotel across the street. The atmosphere/view is awesome. The internet is free. I have always found the staff to be friendly and eager to please. (Luis served us the last few times we were there and he was exceptionally pleasant and prompt) I have never been unhappy about the food. The prices are moderate and you get generous portions. If the service is less than desirable at times, tell them you are unhappy and tell them what you want .... they will probably give it to you! Remember Americans ... we are in an entirely different culture, with a language barrier. I try very hard to be patient and understanding when things take too long or are not as expected.

1  Thank KAREN K
Reviewed April 23, 2014

Great food, great drinks. A lot of people pass this place by on their way downtown. Don't! Even though I walk with a cane, I still managed to get here and back with no problem. The drinks were generous and priced right. The food was excellent! Fresh and very tasty. The service was great but that could have to do with that they are on Central time and our cruise ship was on Eastern time. The other reviews had it right, the view from the patio was spectacular! The Wi-Fi is free but you must ask your server for the password. If you are not shopping and just looking for a place for good food and drinks, this is your place. I would walk from the International Pier to here again and again.

1  Thank toast122