“beautiful”
Review of Scuba Mau

Scuba Mau
More attraction details
Owner description: Scuba Mau is a friendly dive shop dedicated to personal service. We have been in operation on the Island of Cozumel, Mexico for 10 years. With a combined 20 plus years of diving experience, our multilingual team's goal is to provide you with the best and safest diving adventure in Cozumel.
New Jersey
“beautiful”
Reviewed July 30, 2014

I loved it. My first dive was 65 feet and it was so relaxing and beautiful!! we also went to Playa Del Carmen to dive as well. We dove twice here and once in Playa. Both were great experiences and I would do it again in a heartbeat!!

Visited August 2013

• Polish first
Fort Collins, Colorado, United States
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“The best dive shop on the island”
Reviewed July 21, 2014

I just recently got back from Cozumel, where I did a single day two tank dive with Scuba Mau. I had never dove in Cozumel before, and got the recommendation to dive with Mau from a family at my resort (El Cozumeleno) who raved and raved about how spectacular everyone on Mau's team is. I could not agree more. I got the chance to dive with Mau himself, and really enjoyed his company. He was a pleasure to get to know above the surface and was fun to hang out with. He was very professional and informative underwater, always pointing out interesting coral features and marine life. I felt very safe diving with him and the 5 others in my group. (That is another thing I really liked, was how small the group sizes were!) Another thing that I really appreciated was that he made sure that everyone had adequate bottom time even when others had to go up early. I rented my regulators and BCD from the shop, and they were also in top shape. I could not be more happy with my expierience with Scuba Mau, and definitely plan on returning to dive with him and his crew in the near future.

1 Thank Ryan B
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Can't wait to come back!”
Reviewed July 18, 2014 via mobile

9 days of diving isn't enough with Scuba Mau! We saw so many 1st time fish, sharks almost every day, octopus, mantis shrimp, turtles up close, huge morays, cleaning stations and sea horses. Everyone diving with us was has been diving with Mau for years. We will too! His captains and team are the safest and best.

Redlands, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Snorkeling”
Reviewed July 18, 2014

Awesome! Mau got back to us quickly about a snorkel tour and provided an awesome guide, Christina was great! The fact that they were all so laid back and well informed made it an easy and fulfilling experience. We chose Mau from the TA reviews and glad we did! He runs a good operation and made us feel very comfortable. We will use his expertise again when we venture back to Cozumel.

Castle Rock, Colorado
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Great Dive Crew”
Reviewed July 16, 2014

Made for an excellent dive experience. Can't recommend Mau, Heraldo, Kadena and Christina enough. Took care of our equipment well. Were extremely helpful and obviously knowledgeable.

Visited June 2014