“Happy cab”

Cozumel Shore Excursion: 5-Hour Sightseeing Tour with Private Driver
More Info
$51.25*
and up
Private Tour: 5-Hour Cozumel Sightseeing with Private Driver and Tequila Tasting
Ranked #3 of 286 Tours in Cozumel
More attraction details
Owner description: Get away from the crowds and enjoy the Island in a private taxi tour! During 3, 4, 5 or more hours (the duration of the tour is up to you), visit only the places YOU want to see with one of our licenced and very reliable bilingual drivers. You can choose from our 5 different types of vehicles according to your needs: a car for up to 4 passengers, a van for up to 9 passengers, a van for 10 passengers or a larger van for up to 14 passengers. If you are not familiar with the Island, we can suggest some of the most popular sites to visit. Because it is a private tour, if you like one site better than others, you can stay there as long as you want.
Reviewed October 2, 2012

Got to see the island first hand. A little pricey for 2 people maybe better for 4 or more. Got to see the other side of the island where the waves are much larger and found a great eating place right on the water. We learned that the island is 30 miles long and 10 miles wide with about 90,000 people.

1  Thank John S

Reviewed September 30, 2012

About a week ago we spend the day at Cozumel, Mexico. We followed trip advisors review and when we got there Mr.Leo took excellent care of us. We certainly encourage anybody to use this company because they are very professional, knowledgeable and best of all flexible as to what fits your needs. Mr.Leo made us feel like one of his Family members. We will ask for him next time we go to Cozumel.
Muchisimas Gracias por siempre les recordaremos!!
Yari & Fam.

3  Thank muchacha01
Reviewed September 28, 2012

I ended up going to Cozumel twice in the same month. I didn't want to pre-book the 2nd trip, just in case I didn't love it the 1st time. I DID! But, do to a mix-up on my part, I ended up not getting the driver the 2nd trip! TERRIBLE! While we made the best of it, the driver was the BEST! The entire process was easy. They work everything out with you by email first. If you miss them, you're blind. They give you exact and easy to follow instructions on what they will wear and where to meet them. Then, they hold a sign up with your name on it, just in case! LOL. With all the other reviews, enough said. HIRE A DRIVER! Well worth the money!!!

3  Thank Alexis2291
Reviewed September 25, 2012

I highly recommend using Hiring a Driver for a Day. The transaction from start to finish was easy and seamless. Gerry was at the pier wearing his easily recognizable yellow hat and we spotted him with no problem. My grandmother, mother and I loaded up and we were on our way. Gerry is very knowledgeable about the island and anything you want to do, he can point you in the right direction. About mid-way through our day we decided we wanted to do para sailing, so Gerry made sure we stayed on track and would have enough time to do the activity and get back to the ship on time. Gerry, thanks so much for making our day in Cozumel priceless! xo

Reviewed September 23, 2012

First of all our driver, Cantaro, was an amazing tour guide. He met My 14 year old son and me at the port exactly where the preparatory email told us to go, then we were promptly led to a clean and well air conditioned mini-van. He had a laminated sheet with major island attractions. We decided to see the ruins, Coconuts and one other place but we didn't have enough time because our ship docked almost 2 hours late. Cantaro answered all of our questions and even stopped a truck so we could see baby sea turtles. He was very kind and very accommodating. The island itself is beautiful and very touristy. Everyone spoke English very well and safety is not at all an issue there. It's just a beautiful island with friendly people and amazing food. I would never pay the ship $100 per person to be hauled off on a bus full of tourists when I can hire a driver for less money and more flexibility. Best decision I made during our trip. Also, my 14 year old said the day in Cozumel was his favorite day of the trip.

5  Thank Drm2127