“Wonderful Reiki Session with Saskia in Cozumel”
Review of Reiki Cozumel

Reiki Cozumel
Ranked #6 of 29 Spas & Wellness in Cozumel
More attraction details
Owner description: Reiki is a Japanese technique for stress reduction and relaxation that also promotes healing. It is administered by "laying on hands" and is based on the idea that an unseen "life force energy" flows through us and is what causes us to be alive. Now you can also get this experience while you visit Cozumel!
Reviewed October 15, 2013

Having this Reiki sessions with Saskia was wonderful and magical. In three sessions I had with her, I went from almost not been able to walk and feel pretty sad about it to go back to normal and feeling great.
During the treatment, something made a click inside and without me even noticed, I was feeling empowered again, owner of my body and my life.... I´m so thankful for that. Saskia is great, wonderful human been and a true healer.... I can´t believe something so subtle made such a transformation in my life.

Reviewed March 2, 2013

Since the very beginning Saskia offers a great and powerful welcome to her Reiki Studio. The energy felt in her place, her hands, her person amd everywhere is so powerful. Then the session itself is a real voyage into the innerself and beyond. She can give a great and powerful week in just aobut one hour in her studio. Literally, leave yourself in her hands, thay (she and her hands) are great healers. Thank you Saskia for sharung this your great gift and energy with everybody around you.

Reviewed December 11, 2012

Let's start with what a wonderful lady Saskia is. She is sweet, positive,
and passionate about her profession. you can feel her energy! she built
her own studio, and home, and gives so much to her community. I left feeling
refreshed, and relaxed. Can't wait to go back. Highly recommend this experience.

reikicozumel, Propietario at Reiki Cozumel, responded to this reviewResponded December 13, 2012

Thanks Kimberly. It was a real pleasure meeting you!

Reviewed March 27, 2012

I have recieved Reiki session for the last few years and my experience with Saskia have been one of the best. Very highly recommended.

2  Thank Anna V
Reviewed March 15, 2012

Making preparations for Cozumel I wandered on the web and came across Reiki Cozumel. Having a special interest in Reiki and because of the freshness of the site I was intrigued. Still I didn't know what to expect. Being welcomed by Saskia and a very nice garden I was ready for what turned out to be a warm and soothing Reiki treatment. Tensions inside dissapeared. In my 3 weeks visit of Cozumel I went back 4 times. Diving together with Reiki in Cozumel, no better combination! I recommend Reiki Cozumel to ayone, healthy or not so healthy.

1  Thank Lars K