My son and I just completed a 4 night stay at Casa Mexicana as part of a dive vacation. We found the hotel to be excellent. Incredibly clean, well located for a "no cab" stay. Staff was friendly and very helpful. Breakfast was excellent with a cook making omelettes and waffles.
We dove with Aqua Safari. Office just 2 doors down. A good experience with knowledgable dive masters. We are new to diving, and they helped us to feel at ease.
We would definitely do it again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our beautifully-designed hotel and our loving staff are ready to delight you in Casa Mexicana, like your home away from home! We're located very close to the main pier at Cozumel, just in the heart of the island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Casa Mexicana Cozumel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Mexicana Cozumel Hotel Cozumel
- Casa Mexicana Hotel Cozumel
- Cozumel Casa Mexicana