10 minutes walk from ferry with your bags if you are up to it. Worth getting an ocean view room, the ones on the 4th floor have excellent views.
Clean hotel, friendly staff, great breakfasts, can't fault it. Gets a bit busy outside when the cruise ships unload 8,000 people for the day but when they've gone the place is very quiet.
Scooter hire booked through the hotel as well, Espana Scooters. Reliable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our beautifully-designed hotel and our loving staff are ready to delight you in Casa Mexicana, like your home away from home! We're located very close to the main pier at Cozumel, just in the heart of the island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelsforEveryone, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Casa Mexicana Cozumel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Mexicana Cozumel Hotel Cozumel
- Casa Mexicana Hotel Cozumel
- Cozumel Casa Mexicana