We stayed here for 2 nights before boarding a cruise. The staff were nice. The higher floored rooms are nicer with a view. The breakfast is OK but the town restaurants are cheap so its better to head out. I would recomend this hotel!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our beautifully-designed hotel and our loving staff are ready to delight you in Casa Mexicana, like your home away from home! We're located very close to the main pier at Cozumel, just in the heart of the island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Booking.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Casa Mexicana Cozumel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Mexicana Cozumel Hotel Cozumel
- Casa Mexicana Hotel Cozumel
- Cozumel Casa Mexicana