We spent 10 days in Casa Mexicana Hotel in Cozumel and couldn't have been happier. Our room and the entire hotel sparkled and the staff could not have been friendlier or more helpful. The breakfast, provided with the room, was excellent and cooked to order. The hotel is conveniently located near the center of the city but, being elevated above the street, you are protected from the clamor of the tourists and vendors. The only drawback is that you must take a Taxi to any of the sandy beaches but the in-house pool area is lovely and uncrowded. We would not stay anyplace else.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our beautifully-designed hotel and our loving staff are ready to delight you in Casa Mexicana, like your home away from home! We're located very close to the main pier at Cozumel, just in the heart of the island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Travelocity, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Casa Mexicana Cozumel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Mexicana Cozumel Hotel Cozumel
- Casa Mexicana Hotel Cozumel
- Cozumel Casa Mexicana