Loved the staff, my room, the cleanliness, the breakfast, and the location right in town.
I didn't love the spotty wifi, distance & expense to swim/snorkel, lack of drinking water (should be free water cooler available in the hotel).
I found Cozumel to be expensive in comparison to Playa del Carmen and Isla Mujeres.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our beautifully-designed hotel and our loving staff are ready to delight you in Casa Mexicana, like your home away from home! We're located very close to the main pier at Cozumel, just in the heart of the island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Casa Mexicana Cozumel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Mexicana Cozumel Hotel Cozumel
- Casa Mexicana Hotel Cozumel
- Cozumel Casa Mexicana