I always stay at the Casa Mexicana on my annual dive trips to Cozumel. It is a few blocks from the town square on the main road along the sea. The sea view rooms are spectacular and, though basic rooms, they are well maintained and always clean. The complimentary breakfast is great - full buffet with an omelet station along with real waffles and pancakes, not the frozen ones. The staff is efficient and courteous. A great value with easy access to dive operators.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our beautifully-designed hotel and our loving staff are ready to delight you in Casa Mexicana, like your home away from home! We're located very close to the main pier at Cozumel, just in the heart of the island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Casa Mexicana Cozumel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Mexicana Cozumel Hotel Cozumel
- Casa Mexicana Hotel Cozumel
- Cozumel Casa Mexicana