We did not want to stay at a resort because we wanted to have more options. The Casa was everything we wanted, close to downtown shopping, eating, and entertainment. The place was very clean, cool and the breakfast was so much better than the all-inclusive resorts. We would walk the streets at night and never felt any fear. Jaime was always there to help us with any need. I would stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our beautifully-designed hotel and our loving staff are ready to delight you in Casa Mexicana, like your home away from home! We're located very close to the main pier at Cozumel, just in the heart of the island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, HotelsforEveryone, Agoda, Priceline, HotelsClick, Reservation Counter and Despegar.com so you can book your Casa Mexicana Cozumel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Mexicana Cozumel Hotel Cozumel
- Casa Mexicana Hotel Cozumel
- Cozumel Casa Mexicana