My husband and I stayed recently at Casa Mexicana for five nights. This hotel is located directly on the malecon with a wonderful 'sea view' from the balcony/pool area. Check in was quick and we were welcomed by Jaime with 2 cocktails (nice reception). Our room was located on the third floor and we had partial ocean view from our balcony. Rooms are very clean well appointed, TV, air, safe box in closet. Very comfortable bed and nice size bathroom with amenities. Breakfast buffet was included in our package and was delicious! Location convenient for shopping, dinning, snorkel excursions. Easy walk to the passenger ferry and plaza. Highly recommend this hotel and its friendly welcoming staff!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our beautifully-designed hotel and our loving staff are ready to delight you in Casa Mexicana, like your home away from home! We're located very close to the main pier at Cozumel, just in the heart of the island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Booking.com, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Casa Mexicana Cozumel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Mexicana Cozumel Hotel Cozumel
- Casa Mexicana Hotel Cozumel
- Cozumel Casa Mexicana