The breakfast can't be beat; variety, quality, first rate filling meal. I'd even come to this hotel as a paying guest just to have the breakfast, even if i wasn't staying here. Great for divers, couples and possibly the family (limitation being the lack of a sandy beach or a great big pool) they do have a small pool overlooking the sea. However most do not come to hotel for sandy beach or pool.
Centrally located and convenient to many great dive shops such as Cha Cha Cha around the corner on Calle 7 Sur.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our beautifully-designed hotel and our loving staff are ready to delight you in Casa Mexicana, like your home away from home! We're located very close to the main pier at Cozumel, just in the heart of the island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cancelon, Travelocity, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Casa Mexicana Cozumel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Mexicana Cozumel Hotel Cozumel
- Casa Mexicana Hotel Cozumel
- Cozumel Casa Mexicana