Casa Mexicana is in a central location in the touristy area of Cozumel, close to some good local restaurants though. The rooms were large and very clean but we stayed directly over the buffet and the cling clanging at 8am everyday was really annoying, not to mention the smell. Be sure to ask for a room away from the buffet. However, the buffet was good, there was a lot of variety even for someone that eats extremely clean + healthy. Only negative about the location of the hotel is that the Disney cruise ship docks right in front everyday...but there are cruise ships all over. If you like cruise ships no problem then but if you can't stand them then you will be annoyed. Overall, rooms were great for the price just request a non buffet view.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our beautifully-designed hotel and our loving staff are ready to delight you in Casa Mexicana, like your home away from home! We're located very close to the main pier at Cozumel, just in the heart of the island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Casa Mexicana Cozumel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Mexicana Cozumel Hotel Cozumel
- Casa Mexicana Hotel Cozumel
- Cozumel Casa Mexicana