This is a lovely hotel situated right on the waterfront. The building is light and airy. The rooms are comfortable and very clean. Hot water is not quite adequate for my taste. They have a wonderful and generous breakfast buffet which can keep you going until dinner, when the cruise ships all clear out and the town is yours! Its easy to get bikes, scooters or cars from here and tour the island or just the town. It is also very close to the ferry for tours of tulum or chichen itza. Good all around location, thats convenient to everything.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our beautifully-designed hotel and our loving staff are ready to delight you in Casa Mexicana, like your home away from home! We're located very close to the main pier at Cozumel, just in the heart of the island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Casa Mexicana Cozumel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Mexicana Cozumel Hotel Cozumel
- Casa Mexicana Hotel Cozumel
- Cozumel Casa Mexicana