We needed an overnight hotel in Cozumel and Casa Mexican delivers. Very friendly staff, quick check-in plus room was ready early. Room was very clean and A/C worked great. We had city view room looking east. Nothing special with the view but the large balcony was nice to relax on while 3 women got ready for dinner and breakfast. Breakfast was plentiful and wonderful; fresh huevos rancheros is a great way to start your day. During check-out, front desk staff was genuinely interested in our stay and looked forward to welcoming us back the following week. Unfortunately, our plans changed with a hospital stay in Playa del Carmen but Casa Mexicana accepted our reservation cancellation without penalty. Thank you Casa Mexicana! Definitely recommended! We will stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our beautifully-designed hotel and our loving staff are ready to delight you in Casa Mexicana, like your home away from home! We're located very close to the main pier at Cozumel, just in the heart of the island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelsforEveryone, Evoline ltd, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Casa Mexicana Cozumel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Mexicana Cozumel Hotel Cozumel
- Casa Mexicana Hotel Cozumel
- Cozumel Casa Mexicana