We stayed at a sister hotel, the Bahia, but had breakfast here every morning. Jaime, our waiter was awesome. He heard us call our daughter by name and greeted her every morning by name. He would bring us our drinks while we were at the buffet without us ever asking. Great service. Santa made us awesome waffles or omlets each morning. She had such a friendly smile and helped us with our unknown spanish words. We loved the food and the atmosphere and may choose this hotel in the future due to the service and friendly staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our beautifully-designed hotel and our loving staff are ready to delight you in Casa Mexicana, like your home away from home! We're located very close to the main pier at Cozumel, just in the heart of the island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Casa Mexicana Cozumel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Mexicana Cozumel Hotel Cozumel
- Casa Mexicana Hotel Cozumel
- Cozumel Casa Mexicana