“Amazing diving experience”

Ramon Zapata Divers
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: We are now a third generation of Open Water Scuba Instructors and one of the oldest diving shops in Cozumel island. Our Founder Mr. Ramon Zapata Novelo was the first diver ever to use the scuba unit around the island, becoming the first pioneer on discovering all the diving sites, reefs, beaches as well as recreational places. We offer scuba Diving, fishing and Snorkeling in Cozumel.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Wheelchair access, Food available for purchase, Activities for older children, Activities for young children
Reviewed July 29, 2014

Very good service , Ramon was very nice at helpful . It was my first experience with diving, if I ever go back to Cozumel. I will go back to dive with Ramon Zapata's Divers

RZ_SCUBA_CLUB, Director de Relaciones Públicas at Ramon Zapata Divers, responded to this reviewResponded August 12, 2014

Dear Lily,
Thank you for your comment. Ramon Zapata is very thankful with you for giving him the opportunity to take you to the amazing reefs of Cozumel. Thank you again for your confidence. Hope to see you soon. Your friends from Cozumel will be waiting for you.

Best regards...

in 10 reviews
"crew"
in 12 reviews

Reviewed July 23, 2014

We travel to Cozumel often & wouldn't dive with anyone but Ramon Zapata!! As a matter of fact, we turned down free diving (due to resort credits) to go with Ramon. The personal service & quality cannot be matched. We dove multiple days this trip with Ramon, Abraham, Pepe & Kenny. They were accommodating to our schedules & we were never rushed or piled into a crowded group. The equipment is all clean & in great condition. I could go on & on....just choose them, you won't regret it!!!

hello !!

We've been looking and asking nustro coworkers happened about it, these take us some time, since we are talking about something that happened over 2 months ago, my boss and owner of the dive shop feels very sad what happened, because the preferred a thousand times to a customer, than a camera,
hope we can get your camera along with your photos.

best regards !!

Reviewed July 22, 2014

The staff was fun, knowledgable and personal. We dove 3 times with these guys and will definitely go again.

RZ_SCUBA_CLUB, Director de Relaciones Públicas at Ramon Zapata Divers, responded to this reviewResponded August 4, 2014

Dear brenda!
thank you very much for your comment're definitely very anxious to your return with us, we hope you come back soon,

Reviewed July 21, 2014

Thank you to Ramon Zapata Divers for leading us into our first dive! Luciano and Manuel are awesome dive masters. They taught us well and whipped us into shape in a matter of minutes. For most of us, it was our first time scuba diving. Personally, I found it to be an easy experience because we had such great hosts. Thanks again Luciano, Manuel and Pedro! Great, great service!

1  Thank Sandra D
RZ_SCUBA_CLUB, Director de Relaciones Públicas at Ramon Zapata Divers, responded to this reviewResponded July 22, 2014

dear sandra!
thanks for your comments, the specialty of the instructors of ramon zapata divers is the attention and dedication to customer service, we hope that if you decide to return to cozumel, visit us again, that would fill us proud, because with each client to be satisfied with our service is a victory for us, then, imagine how we feel when some customers decide to return .
the estaff awaits your return soon and thank you very much for your confidence in our services!

See more reviews
Reviewed July 20, 2014

My wife and I were on a Royal Caribbean cruise a few weeks back and all the dive spots through RC in Cozumel were full (no exceptions, which I thought was ridiculous). We had spent a few hours in town and I had chatted with a few other dive shops which offered the same old jammed packed tours. Just by chance we ended up at Mr. Sanchos beach, a location of Ramon Zapata Divers. What can I say, I was on a dive with Ramon in about half an hour of being there and seeing some of the greatest sites I had ever seen. Ramon is a super great and knowledgeable guy as well as an excellent diver and his staff are also very much in the same league! We (my wife and I) spend a great deal of time in the Riviera Maya and it only took one dive with Ramon Zapata Divers for me to realize this is the only crew I will ever dive with in Mexico. Great job and thanks so much guys, it was very much appreciated!! See you in November with a full crew!

Cheers,

Dave - Edmonton, Canada

dear dave edmonton!
thank you very much for your comment, the divers estaff of ramon zapata divers is very happy and grateful for your comments, people like you propel us day by day to keep improving our service first, we like to handle small groups because we offer best quality in service and so people leave very satisfied with our work, we look forward to your return soon