“Fabulous experience!!!”

Ramon Zapata Divers
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Safety and an unforgettably enjoyable adventure are the utmost concerns with Ramon Zapata Divers. The company offers the latest in modern and high quality diving equipment and boasts some of the best and most experienced divers in the world. Ramon Zapata Divers is a family operation that carries on the traditions of its patriarch Ramon Zapata Sr., the pioneer of scuba diving in Cozumel and the first divemaster on the island.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children, Food available for purchase, Activities for young children
Baton Rouge, Louisiana, United States
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Fabulous experience!!!”
Reviewed December 22, 2012

Beyond a doubt the highlight of my cruise was my dive with Ramon Zapata divers at Mr. Sanchos in Cozumel. My dive master, Abraham, was extraordinarily sensitive to my lack of experience. He gave me a quick refresher on procedures, held my hand when I needed it and guided me through a remarkable undersea adventure. Since I didn't have a camera, Abraham brought his own camera, photographed the dive and emailed the pictures to me. The reef was loaded with colorful coral and fish. Abraham found sea turtles, a hidden king crab and a nurse shark. The equipment was in great shape and seemed to be of high quality. After the dive, I was offered the use of a kayak at no additional charge. I can't wait to do it again.

Visited December 2012
1 Thank Mary T
RZ_SCUBA_CLUB, Director de Relaciones Públicas at Ramon Zapata Divers, responded to this review, December 28, 2012
Thanks for the opportunity you gave us to take you diving, that you trust us for your Cozumel's diving experience. We also we enjoy the pictures, thank you for the time you took writing the review,and hopefully see you soon in a near future.

14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“These guys are great!”
Reviewed December 1, 2012

They are extremely knowledgable, progressional and fun. This dive was originally going to be a snorkeling trip at Mr. Sanchos in Cozumel. Ramon happened to be at the rental shop and I inquired about a possible dive. Being a first time diver he took a great deal of time explaining the equipment and the process. Next thing I knew we were looking at a ton of fish, sea turtles and coral reefs. I am planning a trip back very soon and will be under water with them the vast majority of it seeking my certification. Paco took a lot of time extracting some great photos from this experience as well. Thanks to both of you.

If you want an azaming experience with some great people I highly recommend RZ Blue.

Aaron

RZ_SCUBA_CLUB, Public Relations Manager at Ramon Zapata Divers, responded to this review, December 4, 2012
Thanks a lot for your review, we are very happy that you enjoy your diving with us, and that you appreciated the kindness of the caribbean sea, we hope to see you soon for more underwater pictures. The whole staff at Ramon Zapata Divers thank you the opportunity to take you diving.
DALLAS
“A new level of service.”
Reviewed November 14, 2012

I'm a scuba diver with over 1000 dives. Today i had the opportunity to dive with Ramon Zapata dive group and they offered me service beyond my normal expectations, give'em a try.

Visited November 2012
RZ_SCUBA_CLUB, Director de Relaciones Públicas at Ramon Zapata Divers, responded to this review, November 15, 2012
Thank you very much for your review, we are very glad that you had a wonderful experience with us we try to keep up with the standars and more than customers try to give a little more" cozumelenian" style. Thanks again hope to see you soon!
Tel Aviv, Israel
“The best diving agency in Mexico”
Reviewed November 10, 2012

Lovely people. Professional staff with quality diving equipment.
They have a shop in the city center and two dive shops on the most beautiful beaches on the island.

My wife and I did the open water and advence courses and got a great attitude, abilities and skills, and of course Padi card.

Highly recommend this agency!

Cozumel is one of the most beautiful places in the world for diving, with Ramon Zapata who knows every part of the ocean in Cozumel is very worth diving and of course with his team.

Visited October 2012
Thank you we remeber you and your wife, we had also incredible moments with you, all your open water and advanced open water course, night dive, we share the pics and video,it was great for us too. You are a wonderful couple, hope to see you soon here or even at your country! Thanks for everything.
Merida
45 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 56 helpful votes
“Great Company”
Reviewed September 25, 2012

The attetion of the Pedro Zapata was incredible, he made it all posible, even pick up us at a hotel to be able to get early to ours, I am really pleased with the service, the diving was great to great places and a lot of coral en see life

Visited September 2012
RZ_SCUBA_CLUB, Owner at Ramon Zapata Divers, responded to this review, September 27, 2012
Thanks,I will tell Pedro about your review he will be very happy to hear from you.