“Excellent Dive Experience!”
Review of Scuba Pablo

Scuba Pablo
Reviewed July 28, 2015

My girlfriend and I dove with Pablo this past weekend. My girlfriend is not certified, so Pablo met us at our hotel 2 days before our dive to go over a few things. The morning of the dive he again met us at the hotel and we followed him to the boat. Although she was not certified, she felt very comfortable with Pablo's in-service and explanation of diving. He was very thorough covering the safety and mechanics of diving as well as our plan for the day. For our first dive, the boat took us to Palancar Reef. Visability was over 100 ft and the current was light. Once in the water, Pablo took very good care of us, staying in arms distance of her at all times making sure she felt comfortable. After the first dive, we surfaced, ate guac, chips, sandwiches and had soft drinks. After about an hour of surface time, we took to San Francisco Reef for a beautiful wall dive. Again Pablo staying in arms distance making sure she was safe at all times. Both reefs had an abundance of different types of fish and sea life. The boat captain and deck hands were also very helpful in getting us in and out of the boat as well as making our overall dive experience a pleasant one. I've logged over 100 dives in Hawaii, Belize, Roatan, Louisiana, and California and Pablo is the best dive master/guide that I have ever come across. He gave us one-on-one service and was the epitome of professional. I will definitely dive again with Pablo in the near future.

Reviewed July 13, 2015 via mobile

Spent the week diving with Pablo June 20 - 24 and it was great. He took great care of my 2 boys who have some experience diving but are beginners. We had one person who couldn't dive but Pablo had him snorkel above us and he loved it. The level of customer service is incredible. We are truly spoiled.

Not only did he find the smallest creatures and keep us safe. When my wife wanted to visit Chichen Itza he took care of setting up that trip as well. I am looking forward to when I go back for a guys trip in January to dive with Pablo again!

1  Thank Rich B
Reviewed June 28, 2015 via mobile

We dove with Pablo 2 years ago and again this week! We were on a cruise and did 3 amazing dives! Pablo made sure all of our equipment fit and was in good working order. The dives were phenomenal! Pablo finds the smallest of creatures and points them out! Loved the French Lady dive site! Pablo is a must for an excellent dive!!

Reviewed April 9, 2015 via mobile

I am not a certified diver and now thanks to Pablo I can't wait to do it. He is truly an amazing dive master. His ability to find creatures are incredible and made my experience unforgettable.
He is very patient and made me feel safe all the time. I recommend Pablo to any new or experienced diver our there that want to have an incredible adventure in Cozumel.

See more reviews
Reviewed January 26, 2015

Just got back from six days of diving with Pablo. It was my third dive trip with Pablo and as usual it was a fantastic experience. Pablo's ability to find sea life is unbelievable. His knowledge of the reefs and marine life makes diving with Pablo one of life's great experiences. Not only is he a great dive master, he is one the nicest people I have ever met. Other dive trips and dive masters I have dove with pale in comparison to the adventure Palo takes you on. Pablo, Thanks for elevating my diving skills and making the week in Cozumel so memorable. Look forward to seeing you soon