Review Highlights

Belmullet
Castle Rock, CO
AMAZING SNORKELING!

Sheryl C

See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

The first dive trip of the year..and of course it was with Pablo. Whenever I am diving in another place, or with another guide, I seem to compare the experience to diving with Pablo. Pablo is the reason that I return to Cozumel time after time.

Reviewed November 13, 2017

Pablo and his team took out our group to 3 spots, where we were able to see many types of sea creatures. They were all so helpful and kind to us, as most of us were not experts. They provided us with yummy lunch and booze, I was very pleased with the tour and the price for the adventure. I will definitely be coming back to them the next time I'm in Cozumel! :)

Reviewed November 13, 2017

Greatly appreciated Pablo and his team. He has a great personality, knowledgeable, friendly, and patient. We had a few new divers in our group and made sure they were comfortable and ready to explore the great blue sea. We also had a few different request and he had no problems making it happen for us. Look forward to working with Pablo again.

Reviewed July 6, 2017

Just back from Cozumel for a 3 day diving trip with Pablo. What a class act!!!! Professional, knowledgeable, accommodating, helpful. We've been on bigger boats with multiple divers in the past. This was a private tour and the same price as the big outfits. Really felt spoiled. He and his crew took care of everything. Fresh fruit and bottled water during our surface intervals. Have been to Cozumel 10+ times. Wish I would have found him 25 years ago when he first started. Glad I was able to find him this time. Both my kids had a great experience and fell in love with the diving @ Cozumel. Pablo took us thru some great caves @ Palancar and pointed out quit a bit of sea life- Moray Eels, turtles, lobster, rays, shark. Have always had a hard pass on a night dive. If I ever decide to go.........ONLY WITH PABLO!

Reviewed January 15, 2017 via mobile

Almost a year late BUT Pablo is the best. My parents always raved about their trip to Cozumel 10 years ago and how great Pablo was then and last year I got to experience it first hand. Some of the best diving I've ever done. My boyfriend was pretty new to diving and Pablo was sure to give pointers and help calm the nerves. You can tell he loves what he does and has found is niche in this world by providing divers with such a great experience in this underwater haven. We will definitely be diving with Pablo again, hopefully many times in the future.

Reviewed March 13, 2016

Our group has dove with Pablo and his crews many times. He does everything possiable to make your experience the best you will ever have. Always look forward to diving with him.

Reviewed February 29, 2016

Juan Pablo is outstanding. He watches over the novices and gives the experienced divers the freedom to live up to their potential. He involves the group in the decisions on where to dive and can deal with mixed experience groups. It's our 3rd time diving with Pablo over the last 10 years and once you dive with him you won't go back to anyone else. He also helps with your stay, picks you up everyday and really takes care of the details of your stay in Cozumel.

Reviewed July 28, 2015

My girlfriend and I dove with Pablo this past weekend. My girlfriend is not certified, so Pablo met us at our hotel 2 days before our dive to go over a few things. The morning of the dive he again met us at the hotel and we followed him to the boat. Although she was not certified, she felt very comfortable with Pablo's in-service and explanation of diving. He was very thorough covering the safety and mechanics of diving as well as our plan for the day. For our first dive, the boat took us to Palancar Reef. Visability was over 100 ft and the current was light. Once in the water, Pablo took very good care of us, staying in arms distance of her at all times making sure she felt comfortable. After the first dive, we surfaced, ate guac, chips, sandwiches and had soft drinks. After about an hour of surface time, we took to San Francisco Reef for a beautiful wall dive. Again Pablo staying in arms distance making sure she was safe at all times. Both reefs had an abundance of different types of fish and sea life. The boat captain and deck hands were also very helpful in getting us in and out of the boat as well as making our overall dive experience a pleasant one. I've logged over 100 dives in Hawaii, Belize, Roatan, Louisiana, and California and Pablo is the best dive master/guide that I have ever come across. He gave us one-on-one service and was the epitome of professional. I will definitely dive again with Pablo in the near future.

Reviewed July 13, 2015 via mobile

Spent the week diving with Pablo June 20 - 24 and it was great. He took great care of my 2 boys who have some experience diving but are beginners. We had one person who couldn't dive but Pablo had him snorkel above us and he loved it. The level of customer service is incredible. We are truly spoiled.

Not only did he find the smallest creatures and keep us safe. When my wife wanted to visit Chichen Itza he took care of setting up that trip as well. I am looking forward to when I go back for a guys trip in January to dive with Pablo again!

1  Thank Rich B
Reviewed June 28, 2015 via mobile

We dove with Pablo 2 years ago and again this week! We were on a cruise and did 3 amazing dives! Pablo made sure all of our equipment fit and was in good working order. The dives were phenomenal! Pablo finds the smallest of creatures and points them out! Loved the French Lady dive site! Pablo is a must for an excellent dive!!