We traveled here with another couple. Check in was smooth, drinks ready upon arrival. We were given a room on 9th floor... the other couple was given one on the 3rd. The view on the upper floor was fantastic and really made for an overall better experience. This would be my number one recommendation.
Buffett was average, beach was small, restaurants good... for the price it is hard to beat. People have been complaining that drinks were watered down. For those that have never been to an all inclusive this is the norm.. The solution, ask for specific types of liquor in your drink. You want a rum and coke, say "captain and coke" Otherwise, they pull the cheap/watered down stuff from under bar.
We would return if traveling to Cozumel again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Admire the award-winning architecture and the interior design of Grand Park Royal Cozumel; its Mayan touch that lives together with the nature that surrounds it will captivate you. From the pools, Jacuzzis and bars, you will be amazed with the turquoise shades of the sea. You will also be delighted with a wide range of gastronomic options including seafood and international specialties. Immerse yourself in an incredible submarine adventure by practicing diving and snorkeling in the world’s second biggest reef. Our activities program and nightly shows are ideal for enjoying in family. Fun is guaranteed! Live the Grand Park Royal experience in Cozumel! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Cancelon, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Grand Park Royal Cozumel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park Royal Cozumel Hotel Cozumel
- Park Royal Hotel Cozumel
- Park Royal Cozumel Mexico