We recently were on the freedom of the seas cruise ship and. Our last port of call was cozumel ,
Rather than go back to Orlando then return to cancun we decided to leave the ship and booked in to the park royal which was a short walk from the dock .
When we booked in we were made very welcome and had a very clean and comfortable room which had a great sea view of the hotel and ship .
The private beach and infinity pool was excellent with great views of the ships docked at the port ,I would highly recomend this hotel to anyone for its quality and locality , we continued on to the locally ferry after 2 nights which was a short trip to playa del carmen
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Admire the award-winning architecture and the interior design of Grand Park Royal Cozumel; its Mayan touch that lives together with the nature that surrounds it will captivate you. From the pools, Jacuzzis and bars, you will be amazed with the turquoise shades of the sea. You will also be delighted with a wide range of gastronomic options including seafood and international specialties. Immerse yourself in an incredible submarine adventure by practicing diving and snorkeling in the world’s second biggest reef. Our activities program and nightly shows are ideal for enjoying in family. Fun is guaranteed! Live the Grand Park Royal experience in Cozumel! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Grand Park Royal Cozumel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park Royal Cozumel Hotel Cozumel
- Park Royal Hotel Cozumel
- Park Royal Cozumel Mexico