We just came back from this amazing resort, first of all I need to recognize the big effort that all staff puts to make your stay so comfortable and pleasant. Rooms are always clean and tidy, smiles all over the place, food is good and tasty, the buffet restaurant "La Veranda" for breakfast and lunch maybe will show the same options with the exception of 2 to 3 dishes being different every day but dinner is different according to the theme, snack stations offered what they said (burgers, hotdogs, pizza, nachos and cut vegetables).
Beach is tiny but good enough for the kids and having the reef very close it is excellent for snorkeling, water pristine and very colorful tropical fish. Pools are nice and clean, whirlpools are filled with cold water sometimes getting warm but they are not hot tubs, just to relax and have a drink.
El Mexicano restaurant have excellent dishes and everyone is friendly, wet bars are ok, and drinks are good enough to keep you busy.
We definitely recommend it and will get back soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Turquoise - often crystal clear waters -are just offshore. Beneath the surface are breathtaking reefs to attract undersea divers (and fantastic undersea life) from around the world and the Grand Park Royal Cozumel is in the center of it all. The leading All-inclusive on the island welcomes guests to 342 spacious guest rooms each with balcony overlooking the finest corner of the Caribbean. All inclusive, unlimited meals, drinks, snacks, 4 restaurants, buffet style and a la carte, 2 snacks, Café Sole (coffee house), 5 bars, room service 24 hours, in room mini-bar that is restocked daily, high-speed internet access (surcharge) or basic free internet, live entertainment, kids' club (0 -12 years old), fully equipped fitness center ($), spa, 3 resort swimming pool (including 2 infinity pools, main pool & kids club pool with water slides) and two Jacuzzis facing the ocean. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotwire, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Grand Park Royal Cozumel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park Royal Cozumel Hotel Cozumel
- Park Royal Hotel Cozumel
- Park Royal Cozumel Mexico