the Park Royal is the perfect getaway. We had a group of 21 people and we all had so much fun. It was hard getting tables in the restaurant for that many people but they worked with us and we usually got 10 together without a problem. The grounds and pools are lovely and well maintained. The service is excellent at all the restaruants and bars. The only thing that needs to be improved is the quality of the mattresses; they are hard so I didn't get a good nights sleep until I got home. The bathroom lighting isn;t the best either but other than that, it's all good. I can't wait to go back again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Admire the award-winning architecture and the interior design of Grand Park Royal Cozumel; its Mayan touch that lives together with the nature that surrounds it will captivate you. From the pools, Jacuzzis and bars, you will be amazed with the turquoise shades of the sea. You will also be delighted with a wide range of gastronomic options including seafood and international specialties. Immerse yourself in an incredible submarine adventure by practicing diving and snorkeling in the world’s second biggest reef. Our activities program and nightly shows are ideal for enjoying in family. Fun is guaranteed! Live the Grand Park Royal experience in Cozumel! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Cancelon, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Grand Park Royal Cozumel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park Royal Cozumel Hotel Cozumel
- Park Royal Hotel Cozumel
- Park Royal Cozumel Mexico