I got married at this resort a few weeks ago traveling with a group of 27. None of us have anything bad to say about it!! The staff were sooo great they made our stay. Carlos makes the best drinks, Fransisco, Gustavo, and Jesus (the entertainment staff) were the funniest people ever! Anna is an omelette queen and the housekeeping are so friendly and fast.
The food at the Veranda was different and delicious evey night. For breakfast there is a lady named Anna that makes the best omelettes any way you want them!! There are 2 a la carte choices, which are also great. There are 2 swim up bars, and then a little snack area where you can get burgers, nachos, hot dogs, chips and then all the fixings to go with it.
As for the wedding, The staff went out of their way to do anything to help me or make the day easier. They delivered food up to the room so I could finish getting ready, they brought drinks as well. When we arrived they had on their billboard Congratulations to us. The made sure no one was at the area we were getting married so it felt very secluded and private.
Every night they had something different for entertainment. They had bingo, Musical night, Latin singers, Song guessing games, a lot of audience participation. You can tell they really love their job!
The beach was beautiful and clean. There are 2 infinity pools on either side of the beach. They are pretty cool. One of the swim up bars is right there too. They have a water tank if you just wanted water. My sister was pregnant and never had issues getting drinks sans alcohol.
All in all great place to stay. I couldn't imagine staying anywhere else. I come from the number one hotel in my province, so I know what a good room, service, and cleanliness looks like. Just amazing!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Turquoise - often crystal clear waters -are just offshore. Beneath the surface are breathtaking reefs to attract undersea divers (and fantastic undersea life) from around the world and the Grand Park Royal Cozumel is in the center of it all. The leading All-inclusive on the island welcomes guests to 342 spacious guest rooms each with balcony overlooking the finest corner of the Caribbean. All inclusive, unlimited meals, drinks, snacks, 4 restaurants, buffet style and a la carte, 2 snacks, Café Sole (coffee house), 5 bars, room service 24 hours, in room mini-bar that is restocked daily, high-speed internet access (surcharge) or basic free internet, live entertainment, kids' club (0 -12 years old), fully equipped fitness center ($), spa, 3 resort swimming pool (including 2 infinity pools, main pool & kids club pool with water slides) and two Jacuzzis facing the ocean. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Expedia, BookIt.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Grand Park Royal Cozumel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park Royal Cozumel Hotel Cozumel
- Park Royal Hotel Cozumel
- Park Royal Cozumel Mexico