“Awesome day out”
Review of Pantera Jeep Tours

Pantera Jeep Tours
Ranked #130 of 281 Tours in Cozumel
Reviewed August 4, 2012

mosquitos in the mayan ruins! take bug spray! otherwise was a blast, meeting new people and spending the day with them! Our tour guide was so much fun! He made the experience worth while! we loved the Windward side of the island!

1  Thank karenknpp
There are newer reviews for Pantera Jeep Tours

Reviewed June 5, 2012

WE desided to do it the last day we were there and it was amazing. The guides were alot of fun and made the tour fun. we got to see parts of the island we wouldnt have been able to see. All i can say is it is TOTALLY WORTH IT! and if you have the chance do it you wont be disappointed!!!

1  Thank Tammy H
Reviewed May 30, 2012

I'm not a tour person...I like to do my own thing. However, Poncho made this tour fun and exciting! Having a jeep and so many stops with places to explore made it seem more like you were just on your own, but with Poncho! (if that makes sense)
It was well worth the money~

2  Thank javanut11
Reviewed May 29, 2012

The staff was amazing and got to do a lot of run stuff for a good price! Paco and Israel were awesome. Loved everything they offered and they bring beer and drinks for you the whole time. The tequila farm was the best on the island. They know what theyre doing and go the extra mile.

2  Thank Raquel V
Reviewed April 9, 2012

My girlfriends and I went to Cozumel and were told about the Jeep tour from our hotel. It did not disappoint. We had a blast driving around the island in a jeep just us, listening to music and seeing the sites. We liked the snorkeling, the tequila factory tour and the light house. The ruins were not too impressive after seeing tulum last year. But the east side of Cozumel island makes up for it. It was gorgeous! Our tour guide Paco was fabulous! It was my favorite day of the trip. I highly recommend the jeep tour!!!

1  Thank Rebecca2828