“Great burgers.”

BOB's Cozumel
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Description: BOBs Cozumel is your American Pub in a foreign destination. Founded on the principal of giving American tourists a safe and secure location offering American cuisine & the best of Tex-Mex options while you explore the world.Well known for one of the best burgers EVER, the BOBs Burger is made of ground rib-eye and served with our seasoned fries. Many hamburger connoisseurs have voiced their opinion and if I say so myself, it's an amazing experience. Kitchen is open 10:AM - 10:PM Tuesday - Saturday & Noon to 5PM on Sunday!Check us out on facebook/BobsCozumel
Reviewed February 17, 2013

Bob's has only been open a short time, but the burgers are great. No small burger here. The staff was excellent. A little hard to find as the signage either isn't up yet or to small to see. It's in a white building just north of Jeanie's. Bar on the main floor and restaurant upstairs. We'll be going back here on our next visit.

1  Thank RSL01

Reviewed February 13, 2013

Meant to write this year a long time ago but better late than never!! My best friend and I happened to be shopping in Cozumel when we stumbled upon BOB's. We were very thirsty, a little hungry and kinda tired. We were eagerly welcomed, ushered quickly to a table and placed a drink order immediately. There was a beautiful little church across from where we sat, as well as numerous other places to shop and eat. We were stoked about the menu when we picked it up....home made Cheese Fries? NO WAY!!! After placing our order I went to the washroom and smiled to see a cute disco ball placed in the hall between the men's/ladies stalls! I was truely amazed by the great artwork painted upon a carved area in the ceiling as well. Once seated back at the table, the owners came over and we all chatted. It was a great experience with great food, check it out!

1  Thank kdor07
Reviewed January 30, 2013

Visited on grand opening day Saturady 1-26-13. The "boys" have a new store off the square, on the main street, near the cruise terminal. Expanded menu with the same great bar. A locals favorite with good reason. Well worth the trip.

Reviewed January 28, 2013

Bob's Cozumel has relocated and is now called Bob's 2.0. It is across from the MeGA market and next door to the Barracuda Hotel on the main drag. We were lucky enough to be their first customers this weekend. Their kitchen is not finished yet so unfortunately we were only able to join them for a cocktail. Hopefully on our next trip we will be able to enjoy a great burger. Their new menu includes Mexican food and vegetarian dishes. Nice visiting with you guys and see you soon.

1  Thank ChileanQueen
Reviewed January 24, 2013

I am leaving Saturday on a cruise and will be porting in Cozumel. We wanted to visit Bob's and since I have a good friend who is friends with Tobin, I contacted her and this was her response:

"Ok, they have moved, they are right on the melgar, next to the barracuda hotel. The melgar is that main road, from the puerta maya (your port) it’s before you get into town, on the left (water front). Sort of across the street from Chedraui (one of the grocery stores). If it’s where I think it is, it ‘s probably REALLY nice.

Hope this helps! I will try to post pics of the new place when we return!

1  Thank Kaye S