“Nice People”

BOB's Cozumel
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating
Description: BOBs Cozumel is your American Pub in a foreign destination. Founded on the principal of giving American tourists a safe and secure location offering American cuisine & the best of Tex-Mex options while you explore the world.Well known for one of the best burgers EVER, the BOBs Burger is made of ground rib-eye and served with our seasoned fries. Many hamburger connoisseurs have voiced their opinion and if I say so myself, it's an amazing experience. Kitchen is open 10:AM - 10:PM Tuesday - Saturday & Noon to 5PM on Sunday!Check us out on facebook/BobsCozumel
Reviewed August 24, 2012

My husband and I stopped here and got a drink and used the wi-fi. The man that was working that day was so friendly. Although we didn't eat, I suggest people stop by :)

Reviewed August 17, 2012 via mobile

We stumbled upon this cafe while trying to get back on the main road, am we were so glad we did! My husband was able to get some work done online while I ate a tasty veggie sandwich the cook made off menu for me! I wish I could remember our server's name as he was so nice, very attentive and even sat and chatted with us while we were there! We were able to rest, eat, drink and people watch while sitting outside. They have sandwiches and burgers, awesome fries and really fun mixed drinks. Make sure to stop by! The church across the street was also a nice find and there is a taxi stop right on the street making it so easy to get back to where we were staying.

Reviewed July 31, 2012 via mobile

Home of the $1 beer. Is there anything else to say. Grab a scooter and stop by for a beer or 6 beers.

Reviewed July 30, 2012

On a hot July day there is nothing better than a good cold beer and a BBQ sandwich. Nice sidewalk shaded seating area with a cool breeze. Ken, your host is friendly and johnny on the spot with a fresh cold beer when you need one!

Reviewed July 28, 2012

I have lived part-time in Cozumel for a number of years and have seen many bars come and go. Bob's is great because the owners are always there and will do pretty much anything to accomodate your stay in Cozumel. Great drink specials...low prices...and always a good laugh. You'll find locals to ex-pats who all hang out here. You can even get a decent glass of wine in a rather large glass (which is not available at most bars in town!) As for food...well...as I said, they are always accomodating! Their burgers and sandwiches get lots of good comments...but the Pulled-Pork on Sundays gets rave reviews. Myself, being vegan, have obviously never tried those...but my friends always are happy. Now...I believe I even have one of the owners on a tofu kick...so watch out...you just may see some interesting alternatives on future menus! ;) Ya just never know! But if you are visiting Cozumel and want to know what's going on around and about the island...this is THE spot to hang out. Never a dull moment down at Bob's and you'll never leave hungry or thirsty! Try their pink lemonade drinks...or Ken's famous margharita's. You'll always be greeted with a smile...and that's a guarantee!