I'll never stay here again. Very Very Moldy and unsafe property.
We had several items stolen from our room. The windows and doors do not lock properly. AC did not work. Badly in need of an update. Drinks bottom shelf. Food was bad. etc, etc, etc.
They do have a few acceptable rooms, but none are fantastic. But don't risk it.....Stay Elsewhere - unless you want your dive gear stolen, or inoculated with mold and mildew!!!!
P.s. You should expect them to change their name again soon to once again purge TripAdvisor of all their bad reviews. That's what they did in 2013. Sneaky... It's like a fresh start for an old moldy hotel!!!More