“Great experience”

Marko's The Parrotfish Dive Center
More attraction details
Owner description: Lovers of the sea, we are facilitators of wonderful experiences in Cozumel, we are committed to the safety and quality of our trips, we are sure that you will live one of the best adventures of your life ... Guaranteed!
“Great experience”
Reviewed December 18, 2013 via mobile

Every time we go to Cozumel we dive with marko, They take you in a nice big and confortable boat, the gear is in good conditions, and the Services during the trip is great, you get fruit and snaks on board, no rush, we really enjoy diving with marko.

Seattle, Washington
“Diving experience with Marko's The Parrotfish”
Reviewed November 12, 2013

It was a great experience. Marcos Diaz is a fantastic dive master. It was my second dive and he was patient. He is very professional. He took care of every detail and made sure I got to see the best of the Caribbean ocean. Excellent personal attention!

The boat was clean and fully stocked with food, water, snacks, etc. The wet suits and all of the equipment was very high quality.

This was one of the best experiences of my life!

I highly recommend Marko’s The Parrotfish!! And I will be diving with them again on my next trip to Cozumel. If you go to Cozumel you have to look for them, you won't be disappointed :)

Visited May 2013
“Amazing instructor and very professional. Words can't describe the view.”
Reviewed August 13, 2013 via mobile

Marko not only becomes your instructor but your Freind also. He was accommodating and a funny guy.

At one point, I panic under deep water. He quickly came over and calmed me down. I conquered fears I never knew I had and that is priceless!

Dive with Marko and you will have an amazing time and a Freind for life!

Visited August 2013
Lancaster
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Great guy, very helpful with nervous beginner”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

Since neither I nor my gilrfriend are PADI qualified we were looking for a resort / adventure dive. We asked around 3 or 4 and found Marko just set back one block from the main square. It gave us far more confidence to discuss the dive with the actual person who would take us out and he was really helpful. My girlfiend in particular was very nervous, but he was very patient. In the end I went deeper with him and saw soem cool stuff. Really nice guy and decent price.

Visited March 2013
1 Thank TimLanc1
London
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Good guy, good kit, good boat...”
Reviewed February 2, 2013

Dove 6 times with Marko and had a great time. Nice to make a full day of diving with a surface interval / lunch stop and a dive afterwards. The boats are slow, so there's plenty of time to relax / catch some sun.. And there's lots of room. Would recommend. He has good kit and is a knowledgable / safe dive leader.

1 Thank evanscm3