“One of Cozumel's best spots”
Review of Power Yoga Cozumel

Power Yoga Cozumel
New York City, New York
“One of Cozumel's best spots”
Reviewed June 27, 2011

I go to Cozumel every year and if you want to help get your mind, body and spirit back into balance, this is the place to go. Friendly, and informative staff. I have a bad back and it's one of the few places that have helped me. The room has a great energy and the price is reasonable.
Address Calle 7 Sur #700 Esquina Av. 65 Bis, second Floor, 77600 Cozumel, Mexico · Phone 987-564-3200 or www.poweryogacozumel.com for class times!
Website http://www.poweryogacozumel.com

Visited April 2011

Sayulita, Mexico
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Exactly what I was looking for...”
Reviewed June 20, 2011

I had never done yoga before but was interested in learning more about it and what it had to offer. I was a bit nervous but my instructors made me feel relaxed and at home and encouraged me to go at my own pace and to enjoy where I was. It was just what I needed. It proved to be a great spiritual, mental, and physical discipline that required me to let go of all the things that seemed to require my attention and simply focus on being in the moment. At the very least, if you are interested as a beginner or are more advanced, I would recommend giving yourself the opportunity of enjoying PowerYogaCozumel one morning or evening. I also met some great friends through the classes I took who enhanced the time in our sessions as well as out on the island in general. Enjoy!

New York City, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A real workout in Paradise”
Reviewed June 20, 2011

All the teachers were amazing. I am an advanced practitioner and I was challenged in all my classes.
I loved the atmosphere and felt really supported. All the instructors paid great attention to the students and their individual needs. A great workout in paradise!

Visited February 2011
1 Thank Shazziz
Cozumel, mexico
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“The perfect yoga class!”
Reviewed June 9, 2011

I attend classes here regularly, and they're fantastic! The classes start on time. The beginner's 8:15 am is my favorite, since it's challenging but still chill. All the teachers there are wonderful, and their styles, while very different, work really well together. The webpage, www.poweryogacozumel.com, has a schedule of classes that's always current, and drop ins are welcome! If you're here in Cozumel on vacation, this would be a great time to meet local yoginis and have a great class!

Visited April 2011
3 Thank CZM4You
Medellin, Colombia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“The best yoga spot for your vacation on Cozumel!!!”
Reviewed June 8, 2011

After years of taking yoga classes in Los Angeles and San Francisco, it wasn't until I went to Power Yoga in Cozumel that I found my perfect yoga balance! At Power Yoga you get friendly and intimate classes that are structured for all levels. The instructors do an amazing job of showing multiple modifications for beginners, those with injuries/conditions, and those who are more advanced or willing to push themselves a bit more. After my first few classes here, I was hooked. All three instructors (at the time it was Lisa, Jana, and Tammy) speak English and Spanish (check their schedule for when classes are taught in which language) have unique styles but they all enable you to leave feeling refreshed, rejuvenated, stronger, and happier. My favorite class was the Friday class at 4:45 pm because it was set to music. In the winter, it also gets dark around that time so Lisa would use candles to finish off the session. Power Yoga is also a great scene to meet other expats or travelers. There is also a wealth of information there on things to do/places to go. I also loved that everyone there frequently shared advice on places to eat that were healthier (one of the substitute yoga teachers owns a healthy food restaurant around the corner from Power Yoga called La Cuisine where you can get great salads, smoothies, and wraps). If you're traveling, you can rent yoga mats from them for the class. Just show up!

Visited February 2011