“Excellent food and awesome AC!”

Woodys Bar and Grill
Ranked #54 of 389 Restaurants in Cozumel
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed August 21, 2014

Lunch at Woody's was well worth the 6-8 block walk in the 93 degree temperature. Inside the AC was nice and cold. The fish and chips and the shrimp chimichanga with added queso were excellent. Plastic tables and chairs, with tv to watch if you're bored and trying to cool off. Just off the square in downtown. Would definitely eat here again.

Reviewed August 8, 2014 via mobile

Myself and my three friends went here for dinner and had a lovely guy taking care of us. Three of us ordered chicken and parmesan spaghetti. This arrived as a huge piece of breaded chicken covered in cheese accompanied by spaghetti in tomato sauce from a tin. It was expensive and inedible. We told the waitor we couldn't eat it so he took it away and we saw him show it to his boss. We received the bill which charged us for all three of these disgusting dishes. We told him we wouldn't pay for them and he told us we would have to talk to the owner who would not come over to us as "she is special". We went over to the lady and she ignored us for a full 5 minutes while she finished what she was doing. She told us we had to pay or she would call the police. We said we would pay for some but not all, she then began dialling and the waitor wrote on his notepad "just run". So we paid and ran. Feeling scared and worried for the rest of our time in cozumel as four young girls.

3  Thank Carol3246
Reviewed August 7, 2014

We stopped for a couple beers and a light snack. The staff was great and the Guac was delicious. They have music every night and I will def return for an evening visit.

1  Thank Gators99
Reviewed August 5, 2014 via mobile

Good food great drinks
Awesome atmosphere
Good service!
Right down town in the middle of all the fun and local life.
Live music everyday.
Good birthday experience with my fiancée and a couple friends

Reviewed August 5, 2014 via mobile

We went here for my fiancées birthday and it was amazing. They had this amazing singer with his guitar singing all kinds of American songs. He sang happy birthday to my fiancée. My fiancée ordered an enormous strawberry daiquiri there and I had 3 bars. I was expecting my bill to be a lot more because of the size of his drink! Very good priced and amazing music!