“A tucked away little gem! ”

Woodys Bar and Grill
Ranked #50 of 387 Restaurants in Cozumel
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed December 26, 2013 via mobile

After a hot bumpy boat ride we passed by Woodys & were enticed by the sports screens & wifi (well, my son was!). The staff were really friendly & obliging changing channels do he could watch the Man city v Liverpool game. Food was lovely, generous portions, quick service & tasty. We had burrito's & quesadilla's. The tomato salsa was fiery but great.
Ours was a lunch time visit but I bet this place is cracking for an evening spent drinking cocktails & listening to music. Highly recommended.

Reviewed December 1, 2013

awesome service and fair prices are to be found here.
we had some munchies with our drinks and the server we had was simply amazing!!

Reviewed November 17, 2013

Twelve of us recently visited Cozumel on a day trip, we all went to Woodys for lunch and were very impressed by the service and food. It was also at a very reasonable price, and to add to the enjoyable food a two piece band played some favourite songs, the singing was excellent and they played their instruments very well, it gave an enjoyable atmosphere. We would like to try it of an evening

Reviewed November 14, 2013

This was our third trip to Woody’s, and I’m not sure we'll be back.

On our prior visits, Woody’s somehow seemed less “touristy” than some of the other restaurants in close proximity to the ferry. It was minimally (but sufficiently) staffed, and they seemed more eager to please. Most importantly, on our two prior visits I greatly enjoyed simply-prepared grilled fish, which was truly outstanding.

On this visit, the older gentleman who had served us previously was replaced by several servers, and my fresh fish was no longer on the menu. After talking with my server, he explained that they could accommodate me by using the fish which they typically used for fish fajitas, which was acceptable to me. However, when my meal arrived, it was indeed grilled fish -- on top of sizzling peppers and onions on a fajita plate. (The meal was fine, but it simply wasn’t what I wanted, or expected.)

For whatever reason, and this is mostly subjective, but Woody’s just didn’t seem to have the warm “magic” which we had enjoyed before. We were disappointed.

Reviewed November 5, 2013

My husband and I ended up here for no other reason except for the singer. As we were walking around the square we could hear him singing. He was great! Everything from James Blunt, Michael Buble, Jack Johnson, Jason Mraz, Marley, etc etc I didn't see him get one request that he couldn't fulfill! I am convinced if he was in America he would be on one of the voice type shows! We first just sat down to have drinks but ended up staying to eat dinner and finally left over 2 hours later. The staff was friendly and the service was fast. Food was typical bar pub goodies. We shared the fajitas and were pleased with the flavor and the amount of food received.