“Wonderful and relaxed atmosphere with live music - excellent singers.”

Woodys Bar and Grill
Ranked #48 of 386 Restaurants in Cozumel
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed April 13, 2013

I happened to walk by this place with my wife and got attracted by the live music and a wonderful atmosphere. Singers are great! If you drop by Cozumel and you want to have a nice dinner, drinks and some relaxed fun, definitely the place to go.

1  Thank arkuch
There are newer reviews for Woodys Bar and Grill

Reviewed April 13, 2013

Excelent place to enjoy live music at night. Awesome ambiance in Downtown Cozumel. Good food, good sevice. Not to be missed

Reviewed April 12, 2013

Every year we visit Cozumel, we go to this little jewelry store on the city square to get presents. We asked the owner where we could go to get some great lobster. He walked us over to this little restaurant that is sandwiched between the 7-11 and the other little shops. We were thinking we didn't know about this. We sat down and ordered a Pina Colada for me and my husband got a Margarita. My drink was served in this huge handblown goblet. It looked like two giant scoops of snow ice cream with a cherry on top. I wish I had taken a picture of it. Anyway, it was the best Pina Colada I have ever had. We ended up not ordering lobster because I was too full on drink but we did get some chicken nachos that were great.
Be sure to visit this place...you will not be disappointed!!!!!!!

Reviewed April 11, 2013

Great location on the northeast corner of the town square. Small counter area but plenty of outside tables. Our group had everything from fish tacos to chicken parm. Free wifi and clean restrooms too.

Reviewed April 9, 2013

We got off of the boat, from, Playa and a few in our group were feeling a little queasy, from the rough ride over.
After settling down, at an outside table at Woody's, they forgot all about it.
Nelly is an amazing host and so friendly! The atmosphere is so welcoming and the food was so good! Will definitely come back, next time we are in Mexico! Would love to try dinner and stay for some of the later night festivities!