“Cute condo in a great location...”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
575KathiM
Ontario
“Cute condo in a great location...”
Reviewed November 14, 2013 for a stay in October 2013
person found this review helpful

Nice well equipped condo was a great place to stay for my weeks visit. From the plush bath towels to the well furnished kitchen, it had everything to make for a comfortable stay. Your hosts Mike & Connie make the booking process simple and easy.and there recommendations were spot on. Both stayed right on top of things, experienced a few minor hiccups which were taken care of quickly. The best part of this condo is it's location, a 15min walk to the waterfront and grocery store, a 5 min walk up to 30th and there are numerous taco stands, fruit markets and the best ice cream I ever had was at Michocan, try the coconut or mango. The neighbourhood is very safe to walk day/night and met many fantastic neighbours along the way. All in all a great place to stay and I hope to return soon. Thanks Mike & Connie!

Traveling group: Solo
UK
Reviewed April 13, 2013 for a stay in February 2013

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Sep 12, 2015
Thank you for your review. We now have multiple water bottles brought up to the condo by management. No hauling up the steps. Thanks for bringing to our attention.
C Moran
MN
Reviewed February 28, 2013 for a stay in February 2013

A romantic getaway
Feb 28, 2013
Thank you so much for your kind words. It's really special when a guest feels the same way about the condo as we do. We look forward to the time when you can return to our little piece of paradise!

Gracias!
New Windsor NY
Reviewed October 29, 2012 for a stay in October 2012

A romantic getaway
Wellredaw...
Ancaster, Canada
“Fabulous views of community and easy access to island adventures”
Reviewed August 5, 2012 for a stay in March 2012

What a wonderful discovery: Casa Consuela in Corpus Christi! Renting a car gave me all sorts of options. Being just far enough from the 'tourist beat' yet within walking distance or short drive to shops, restaurants and entertainment, I had everything I needed. I enjoyed the vista from this penthouse condo and the cool breezes so only rarely did I use A/C. Internet access worked well. Loved the privacy (had the pool pretty much to myself) and quiet of Corpus Christi (rooster crow to announce the dawn!) and unobtrusively friendly 'locals' who willing offered directions and suggestions...so many wonderful experiences appreciated. Right from the beginning the owner Mike Moran was readily available and helpful in so many ways. I think 1 person or a couple would be ideal in this comfortable, cozy and colourful accommodation. I agree with what a resident of Cozumel said: this is one of the nicest condos and locations. I hope to return!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: a sense of 'home' with magnificent view
Liked least: having to leave!
Traveling group: Solo Traveler
Your age range 65+
Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Aug 4, 2012
It is extremely pleasing to hear from guests who feel the same as we do about Casa Consuela! When we were looking at property in Cozumel, this was the one that said home to us. Thank you for letting us share our little piece of paradise with you.

czmrocks
Texas
“Home Away from Home-With an Ocean View, and Without the Stress!”
Reviewed May 31, 2012 for a stay in May 2012
person found this review helpful

This was my second time at Casa Consuela. While I would love to keep it my secret, I owe it to Mike and Connie to say what a beautiful place they have.
Located in the peaceful Corpus Christi neighborhood, it's just a short walk to the ocean, grocery stores, restaurants, nightlife, and town.
The housekeeper, staff, and the owners are friendly, and go out of their way to make sure that you have everything you could possibly want, or need.
The condo itself, is spotlessly clean, safe, comfortable, and well equipped. The breezes are wonderful, and the airconditioner unnecessary! The private pool is great for an evening swim, and the rooftop is wonderful for entertaining, or just a quiet evening in; grilling your catch of the day. The Wi-Fi is also nice to have.
I love it that they have an off- street parking area with an iguana that greeted us daily!
All you need to pack is a swimsuit! They've thought of everything else...

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: location, staff, cleanliness, well equipped, comfortable, view, breeze, ease of access
Liked least: leaving
Traveling group: With Friends
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
May 30, 2012
It's always fantastic to get repeat guests....it lets us know we are doing something right! Thank you very much for your recommendation of Casa Consuela.

Lumby
Reviewed May 25, 2012 for a stay in March 2012

A romantic getaway Older travelers
May 25, 2012
We are very pleased you enjoyed your stay & look forward to having you return in the future!

Thanks again!

Connie & Mike
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing