“Great Ride, Awesome Tour, Excellent Guides- Don't miss this one!!”

Sand Dollar Sports Harley Davidson Tour
More attraction details
Owner description: Take a ride around the island of Cozumel on a Harley Davidson as you discover places few know about. Make a few stops and enjoy some lunch and soft drinks as you make your way back.Highlights:Motorcycle ride around the islandLunch and soft drinks includedTake a swim or relax at the beachThe Activity:Harley-Davidson 1200 Sportster Customs and Cozumel! A must do “bucket list” ride. Join us for a trip around the island. Discover out of the way places that very few have seen and even fewer know about. Visit El Cedral an ancient Mayan community, wander mainstreet and find unique local handcrafts. Keep your eye open for an “Alux” (alush), the Mayan equivalent to a “Leprichan” .El “Mirador” is an excellent photo opportunity, not to be missed. Next our guides will make their way to one of our favorite local restaurants for authentic snacks and drinks with some free time at the beach or just relax and enjoy the incredible view.The “Open Air Market” is the following stop and you won’t want to forget your camera for this one! The final leg of our journey takes us to the water front, passing the downtown plaza on our way back to your cruise ship pier.What to Bring:Sun protection (sunglasses and sunblock)Bathing suit and towel in case you want to go for a swimValid motorcycle license for driversWhat to Wear:Strongly recommend wearing jeans and closed toe shoesImportant Notes:Driver must be minimum 23 years of age with a valid motorcycle license and minimum age for rider is 18 years.A credit card must be given in the event the motorcycle is returned damaged.Helmets are included. Minimum Age:23 YearsTour Duration:3.5 Hours
Delray Beach, Florida, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Ride, Awesome Tour, Excellent Guides- Don't miss this one!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 23, 2012

My boyfriend loves to ride, but it's not something that we do much at home any more. We thought a motorcycle tour would be a fun way to see Cozumel so we booked it as an excursion on the Royal Caribbean, Oasis of the Seas last week. We were surprised at how much fun it was - definitely the best island experience we could have asked for; it far surpassed our expectations! Carlos and Sergio were outstanding guides, very personable and knowledgeable about Cozumel. You get it all with this tour including the best ocean views, just enough history, tourist info/shopping, delicious food (best we had on our entire vacation) and most importantly-- a fabulous ride.

If we ever end up in Cozumel again, this will be the first thing we sign up for!

Visited September 2012
1 Thank theplaidskirt

Las Vegas, Nevada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“The best ride ever!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2012

I booked this excursion for me and my husband through Carnival. It was definitely the highlight of our cruise. Our guides, Carlos and Sergio took us on an amazing tour of Cozumel that we would have experienced through any other excursion. The ride along the ocean is breathtaking and one I will never forget. We went to an old Miyan temple and a beautiful church. We had the best authentic Mexican lunch! Sergio made us caterpillars out of palms during lunch! Then we took a ride through their neighborhoods and downtown. The ride through downtown was a little crazy but I felt totally comfortable and safe with Carlos leading us and Sergio protecting us in the Volkswagen truck. I will never forget this trip!

Visited September 2012
Nottingham, United Kingdom
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“Amazing experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 29, 2012

This was the absolute highlight of our recent cruise and believe me we did some other amazing stuff but nothing can compare to this.

Our guides Carlos and Sergio could not have done anything more to ensure that we had a great time and were constantly checking our safety.

My husband had not ridden a bike for over thirty years so I rode as a passenger with Carlos so that he could build his confidence up as we went along. Sergio rode shot gun in a car at the back to make sure we didnt get split up.

We headed off through the busy pat of Cozumel but were soon out on the open road, First stop was a little village where Sergio told us all about the Mayan culture which was really interesting. We had plenty of time for some lovely cold water (supplied by the boys ) and a visit to the restroom...make sure you have 50 cents handy for this!

The next part of the trip saw us heading off on the coast road and I was actually crying at this point because it was so absolutely breathtakingly beautiful. The boys made sure we had plenty of photo opportunities along this road and we eventually stopped for lunch at a fantastic little beach bar.

Lunch was tortillas, chicken,fish,salsa, guacomole,rice and hot sauce and tasted divine. The boys showed us how to eat it properly and also presented myself and the other lady on the tour with two lttle grasshoppers they had made out of grass.

Unfortunately all too soon we had to move on but before doing so Sergio rubbed our bike seats down with ice so that they were not to hot to sit on! As I said nothing is too much trouble for these two.

We arrived back safe and sound and Carlos broke out the cold beers before we left to rejoin our cruise ship.

This experience will stay with me forever and I would like to thank Carlos and Sergio so much for making ot so very special.

Visited August 2012
2 Thank wendy49_11
Acworth, Georgia, United States
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Awesome! Awesome! Awesome!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 7, 2012

I booked this excursion through Carnival and was not disappointed. Carlos and Sergio made this the most awesome trip ever!!! The personal service, the breathtaking scenery, the incredible food.... I can't say enough good things about it. Thank you again to Carlos and Sergio for a great time!!!!!!

Visited July 2012
1 Thank Tammy P
Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Harley Davidson Tour”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 23, 2012

I am writing to express our complete satisfaction with the Harley Davidson tour that my wife and I took, on our recent Carnival Cruise to Cozumel, on the morning of April 12th. We thank you for not cancelling this awesome tour even though we were the only participants. Our guides, Carlos and Sergio provided us with the best tour that we have ever participated in on any of our previous cruise excursions. We will be talking about this and recommending it to anyone who will listen for many months or years to come and will definitely take the tour again the next time we are in Cozumel.
Again, we can't thank Carlos and Sergio enough for the perfect tour adventure. I might add that you should have the cruise lines add in, to the brochure explanation, that the exceptional lunch, at a perfect beach location, is included in the price of the tour. This was a completely delightful surprise to us and even made the day that much better.
Regards