“Most fun we had all week!”

Jean Laffite Pirate Dinner Cruise
Cresson, Texas
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Most fun we had all week!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 11, 2013

I had to talk my husband into going but he had the most fun of all! I can't express how entertaining this cruise was for our family, ages 53, 52, 20, and 23. The food was great and the drinks flowed non-stop. The show was fun for all ages. It's a "must see" while in Cozumel! We will go again next year!

Visited June 2013

Surrey, Canada
25 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 33 helpful votes
“Fun dinner cruise”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 28, 2013

This was fun. From the moment we stepped on board, we were completely involved in the 'show'. I don't even remember leaving the dock! All the cast/hosts were dressed up and played there rolls as pirates to a T. They involved almost all of the audience (there was an older couple who did not participate in anything) in singing, dancing, games, sword fights etc. They kept us thoroughly entertained! Dinner was excellent (we had steak and lobster), and the drinks were flowing all night. I would not recommend this for children or people over 90 :)

Visited November 2013
1 Thank Art D
Adams, Wisconsin, United States
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Loads of fun”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 24, 2013

From the moment we got on the ship it was loads of fun . Some of my family got to get involved in the pirate show. The staff on the ship were all entertaining never without a drink . The food was awesome cooked to perfection . Will be recommending this show to friends that will be going to Cozumel in the future.

Visited November 2013
“Great time! ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 24, 2013 via mobile

If you go to Cozumel this is a must do event. We had such a great time from beginning to end. Nonstop laughter and fun and the food was delicious. Pork Chop, Morgana, Sparky, Barracuda, Captain Manta, Blackshark, and Wiskers were hilarious. We had a young boy in our group who seemed a bit afraid at first and the staff paid special attention to him and he really enjoyed himself. That was really touching.

bellingham,wa
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“OMG how fun”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 13, 2013

I have to say that this wasn't my vision of a sunset cruise for my new husband on our honeymoon, but when the one i booked fell through this was my option. I heavily debated on whether I wanted to do this as it just seemed hokey and kind of stupid. I"m SSSSOOOO glad we did it. We had an absolute blast and was one of our highlites of our trip.

The pirates love their job, and if they don't, they do a great job pretending. They're very interactive with you, play games that can/will embarrass you, so having consumed the free alcohol on board helps with participating.I know my husband, the wallflower wouldn't have been so pleased to participate if he hadn't consumed the tequila poured into his mouth by the pirates. I do wish i had access to some of our pics to post, so maybe at a later time.

The female pirate (can't remember her name) is so cool. She came over and sat next to me and went through my purse, his pockets, sat on our laps. We participated in a group activity and she saw that all night i had been taking pics of everything. She took it upon herself to video us with my camera, and i'm so glad she did as it's been a hit showing everyone.

the dinner on board was nice. nothing romantic or anything as you're all at a long table down the middle of the boat, but by then you all knew one another. i had the chicken and my husband had the steak/lobster, both were decent.

overall, the experience was unforgettable, but it is what you make of it as well. be prepared to be embarrassed, maybe even humilated(but in fun), but also be prepared to have a great time if you allow yourself to.

Visited September 2013