“Awesome”

5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Awesome”
Reviewed March 25, 2013

Went with another couple and had a blast, pirates where very entertaining, food was excellent, drinks good also! Def a must do!

Chicago, Illinois
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“WHAT A BLAST!!!! AMAZING!!!! MUST GO AND SEE THIS!!!!”
Reviewed March 21, 2013

One of the best parts of our trip! Great entertainment! They get you involved and get you drunk!!! AMAZING lobster dinner!

1 Thank Tee M
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“A lot of fun and food was great”
Reviewed March 20, 2013

I highly recommend this! The show was fun and the food was great. Sailing around Cozumel during sunset was beautiful. The water was a little rough when we went so I would recommend Dramamine if you get sea sick, however when it was time to eat we stopped in the marina so the boat was not rocking at that time.

Visited December 2012
1 Thank Derek W
Moodus, Connecticut
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Wow that was really fun. Food was good, drinks keep flowing.”
Reviewed March 20, 2013

We chose to try this dinner cruise for something to do with the "free" money we got from a time-share presentation we sat through. We all met at a restaurant in the square. We are pretty quiet couple and almost backed out of the cruise because the others in the group looked like they were going to be a wild group. But we said let's go for it. Sooo glad we did. The cost is kind of expensive for a straight out meal. ($69-79 per person) You can shop around and get better deals on line. You have a choice of chicken, steak, lobster, or a combo. Food- Mine steak- was really good. My wife had lobster- very good. The steaks were not consistent, some folks had really thin ones as well. But that’s not why you go on this. The show is really fun and interactive. The pirates will get everyone involved, and up and dancing. You will have a good time. Just wear pants and be comfortable.
Kids- I would say any kids less than 13 or 14 will not have a good time. It is more for adults or tweens. They will give your kids drinks, so you need to be in control of your kids not to take them. The young kids on our cruise were bored most of the time. But the teens had a great time.

Visited February 2013
1 Thank Rob J
Cozumel, Mexico
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great choice!”
Reviewed March 19, 2013

Because I've been a part of well-done Pirate festivals in the past, I have to admit, I was on the fence with this at first glance. I was afraid it would be cheesy and boring...was I ever mistaken! If you're willing to drink and have so much a a hint of humour, you'll enjoy this cruise! I had so much fun watching the shenanigans and dancing (yes, dancing on a Pirate ship *grin*). It was absolutely hilarious to see Sparky getting on with my Mom (she had the time of her life!) and guapo Barracuda does a truly mean limbo...the balloon games (with couples) was a lot of fun to watch as well.

I don't eat meat so I chose the Lobster dinner over the others, it was fantastic. Large tail pieces, done to perfection. From what I heard, everyone enjoyed their meals as well.

This is a drinking cruise (you may even get the evil eye and a pirate growl if you don't take one!) and if you're not going to participate, you'll look the fool. Everyone jumped in and had a blast, the crew makes it easy and a lot of fun. I would not recommend this for young children, teens at your discretion.