“This was a blast!”

Jean Laffite Pirate Dinner Cruise
Reviewed March 12, 2013

My husband and I went on the Pirate Dinner Cruise during our stay in Cozumel. We didn't expect to have so much fun! The boat looked a little cheesy at first but it was fun to cruise around in the water. The characters were great and they kept us very entertained. I'm sure it helped that we were frequently picked on as "honeymooners" but we laughed the whole time. There were games, dancing, a show and the steak and lobster dinner was delicious. We would highly recommend this trip to anyone staying in Cozumel.

Reviewed March 11, 2013

We took this tour on March 7th 2013 at the cost of $134 us for two adults. We liked some parts, but didn’t like others. We loved the pirate show and food was spectacular. My husband and I are not drinkers and the crew seemed to push the alcohol, kinda booze cruise-ish. Probably not for kids based on the sexual innuendos. Over all it was a fun experience.

2  Thank Chrisie57
Reviewed March 10, 2013

Drinks flowed and laughs roared. Truly one of the tourist activities on the island for adults to enjoy. This is an event for adults that enjoy a party. Great staff that took good care of everyone. Highly recommended!,

Reviewed March 6, 2013

If you love Pirates of the Caribbean, you'll enjoy this show too! Actors were funny, very entertaining and friendly towards our kids. Food was very tasty.

The show wasn't overpriced (as it happens quite often).

This is definitely one of the attractions to go for if you're in Cozumel.

Reviewed March 4, 2013

This adventure was fun! I have to agree that the seating was not the most comfortable. We were in the front of the ship on stools. The people in the middle, I think had better seats. The pirates were funny and the games were funny. I had the lobster dinner. My food was delicious. The drinks were plentiful in quantities. There were not many choices. Rum punch, margarita, pina coloda, or beer, water and pop. The pirates acted as servers during dinner and drink service. We got some great sunset pictures!