“Try the burgers!”

Al Pie de Carbon
Ranked #105 of 387 Restaurants in Cozumel
Cuisines: Argentinean, Seafood, Steakhouse, Grill
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Steak House y Sea FoodNuestra Especialidad: Langosta a la parrilla y cortes finos y selectos de calidad Angus, preparados a la vista de usted,100 % al carbon, en un ambiente romantico donde podrá disfrutar nuestra amplia selección de vinos.Pregunte por nuestras deliciosas empanadas argentinas.
Reviewed June 3, 2014

Try the burgers! My husband had the guacamole and blue cheese burger! Yum!! You can't miss that one! I had the garlic shrimp...also delectable!!

Reviewed May 27, 2014

Had been hearing how great this place was from so many people the last couple of years. Being from Texas, we do a lot of grilling steaks, seafood, and veggies pretty much all year round so were thinking this place would be kind of lackluster for us. Man, were we wrong! We were there on the Mexican Mother's Day and many local families were there celebrating - always a good sign. Outdoor seating was full so we sat inside where it was cozy and romantic. First up...the grilled bread with 3 side sauces...really, really delicious. Then the ribeye, which was cooked to perfection and some cut (flap cut?) that the waiter recommended which was lean and perfect as well. The grilled veggies and potato were just the right accompaniments. For people who usually stick to seafood or mexican classics, we were absolutely sold on this place.

Reviewed May 26, 2014

This restaurant happened to be a few doors down from our hotel and was recommended by our bartender. We went the first time and had the best fresh grilled steak ever for half the price you would pay in the US. We went back and tried a different cut of steak -- same results incredible! The staff is very friendly, and there are only a few tables so it is very intimate.

Reviewed May 18, 2014

Grilled vegetables included red pepper that I unfortunately thought was a roasted bell pepper but was an incredibly hot pepper that exploded heat when i ate it! I thought my lips and throat were blistering! The waiter brought me a shot of melted chocoate to cool me off and it helped. I think the restaurant should have told us that the veggies included this hot pepper! Never would have ordered the grilled veggies! In addition steaks and lobsters were only fair. Overpriced overall.

Reviewed May 5, 2014

I really enjoyed our 2 dinners here. I got the Mexican ribeye and it was tender and delicious. Cooked over a wood grill and perfectly seasoned both times I ordered it. Comes with potato (mashed or baked- both were delicious), and grilled veges. Friendly staff. Really enjoyed this restaurant!