Review Highlights
No worries when you go with Chichi Charters

Our amazing guide, Alex, worked constantly making certain we had fish on the lines. The boat was... read more

Pat J
Awesome!!🐡🐟🐢🐠🚤

Linda C
Evergreen Park, Illinois
via mobile

All reviews chi chi charters deep sea fishing mahi mahi ceviche fishing trip sand bar trigger fish these guys hour fishing hour trip fishing grounds great charter private fishing snorkeling combo private hour glass bottom boat catch fish
Reviewed 1 week ago

The boat was in excellent condition and they were the perfect Hosts with plenty of snacks and beverages.

The best part was the skillful crew! They knew just what to do and where to go so we could pull in the Big Bulls!

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

What a great experience. Can’t say enough nice things about Alex and Luis. Fishing was a little slow but can’t say Alex didn’t try. Beverages were constant from Paloma’s to never ending Coronas. We had some fruit and the best ceviche ever tasted with the lunch that they served. The stops along the way were breathtaking. Hung out on the sandbar for lunch and seen stingrays and only a few starfish. Continued on to snorkeling which was also great and finished with a last effort on fishing while we watch the speculator sunset. This excursion is so worth the money. Done the research and this is the one you want to book. You won’t be disappointed.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

8 Hour Fishing trip: Fantastic.
I'm just a fisherman's wife and never really enjoyed fishing before, until I went with ChiChi Charters. Alex treated us to fresh cut pineapple, plenty of beverages including beer and fresh margaritas. Luis was very busy changing out baits and fixing lines and very attentive to which line the fish were biting on. We trolled, deep water fished, ate sandwiches by Alex, snorkeled Columbia shallows reef, snorkeled along starfish studded beds, and ate DELICIOUS Mahi Mahi cerviche fresh made by Luis and Alex while we hung out with stingrays swimming past our feet.
All in all a Beautiful day on the water and full of wonderful memories.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Alex and Luis was amazing from the very first minute we met. Water, beer, cutted pinapple, ....

They know their fishing stuff and spot. And they agreed to do some test of mine.

To relax a bit before coming back to marina, we went snorkeling!! Very nice. They feed a stingray with the leftover bait, and we swam with the ray. Then he brought us to a special place where there is tons of starfish!!! Beautifull.

Choose Chichi and ask for Alex!

Also, all the information to get there was really well organized and simple. Thanks to Amanda who organized this very quickly and agreed to our schedule.

Reviewed October 4, 2018 via mobile

I'm a serious sports fisherman. I've been all over on sport fishing charters (Alaska, California, Florida, Ohio, Colorado, etc) but these guy's take the cake. Alex and Louis showed my wife and I a great time. Not only did they put us on fish, they took us for swim at the sand bar and cooked us up some delicious Mahi Mahi Ceviche, Guacamole, and Salsa for lunch that's unparalleled on the island. We will definitely use them again when we come back to Cozumel!

1  Thank Nate D
Reviewed September 29, 2018 via mobile

This is our 2nd snorkel tour with ChiChi Charter and once again they impressed us! Angel and Angel are so helpful and made the experience superb. We were on a cruise and did not have to wait for our tour, just hopped off the ship and took a cab to the marina. We will be back!

Reviewed September 19, 2018

My friend and I were on a cruise with our wives. One of the ports being Cozumel. As they wanted to do some shopping and relax on the ship, I booked a 4 hour deep sea fishing trip for my buddy and me. Going through the Tripadvisor reviews, I found Chichi Charters.

What a great find. The marina we left from was a short $10 taxi ride away from the cruise terminal. We were met at the marina and introduced to Capt Luis, Alex and Juan who would be our crew for the trip. They took excellent care of us through out the trip and provided beer, cokes and water (along by one excellent margarita) during our charter. Caught 6 mahi mahi during our 4 hour trip. Easily found a taxi to take us back to the ship when done and had plenty of time to spare before getting back on the ship.

The charter fee includes everything you will need. Dress comfortably and don't forget your camera. Boat was fine for our day with a covered seating area to get out of the sun.

I highly recommend Chichi Charters if you are contemplating a trip to Cozumel. Note: I made the reservation online on their website and paid our deposit through Paypal. I could have paid with a credit card. The balance is expected to be paid when you start your charter in cash as they do not accept/have a way to process credit cards at the marina.

Thanks Chichi Charters for a great time!

1  Thank STM0041
Reviewed September 13, 2018

My husband and I were on a cruise in July, and booked a fishing charter through these guys. Manuel and Manuel were amazing! This fishing trip was, by far, our favorite part of our cruise vacation. These guys were first class fishing guides! We did not catch many fish, but the sand bar experience and delicious boat made snacks made up for that! I would recommend these guys to ANYONE! If we are ever back in Cozumel, there is no doubt that we would book a fishing charter through Chichi Charters again!

Reviewed September 12, 2018 via mobile

Perfect day fishing and snorkeling with Alex, Juan, and Luis. They went out of their way to make sure we had everything we needed! They did a great job making sure we had a great day on the water.

ChiChi and Amanda were also great to work with on getting on our trip planned! Customer Service was top notch. If you are planning a day in Cozumel off of a cruise ship or staying directly on the island, contact ChiChi Charters and have them plan a private charter/trip out on the beautiful water of Cozumel. It won’t disappoint!

1  Thank malindahamilton
Reviewed August 27, 2018 via mobile

This was the first time we booked a private snorkel and it was awesome! The guide assisted with every aspect of the snorkel. Literal hand holding with first times. He knew where the best sightings were. The parking at El Cielo and the meal they provided was great! This was totally affordable. I recommend chichi charters!!!