“First stop ALWAYS”
Review of Kondesa Restaurant

Kondesa Restaurant
Ranked #6 of 380 Restaurants in Cozumel
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Mexican, Contemporary, Fusion
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Families with children, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Houston, Texas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“First stop ALWAYS”
Reviewed December 2, 2013

Kondesa needs to be on everyone's list of places to eat while in Coz. The food is never less than outstanding and the service is always excellent. Cesar especially is a joy! His enthusiasm and love for the food he prepares/serves for the diners is evident from the moment you walk in. I highly recommend the Jicama Tacos, Pescado Azteka, Pasta Kahlo, Elle Coin, and El Pepino. We ate there three times over the 6 days we were in Coz and had fantastic food and service each time!

• Hebrew first
Garden City, KS
“I like this place”
Reviewed December 2, 2013

My husband and I went here just for dessert and drinks-loved the atmosphere and service. I would have loved to return for dinner but wasn't able to. The dessert was really good-and we got 3!-the mango cheescake, churros and a cake with the name "Katrina" ? with caramel. The cake was the best. The server said he would surprise us with it and if we didn't like it we wouldn't be charged. Worth every penny. Really funky/cool vibe in the place and off a cool street. Oh yeah-had a cocktail called the Kemmingway and it was quite, quite good-grapefruit juice and other delights. Thank you! Gotta give a shout out for the churros-they were hot and so delicious. Ya gotta go.

Bensalem, Pennsylvania
“Always a great meal!!”
Reviewed December 1, 2013

Every time we eat at this restaurant it has been nothing but the best. The waiters are so friendly and they will explain the wonderful dishes in detail for you. We had the Lionfish cakes for an appetizer and they are sooo good!! I had the fish and my husband had the shrimp dish. Everything tasted so fresh and yummy. I always love coming here for the food but also for the ambiance. I love eating outside and it is like being In a private courtyard surrounded by beautiful plants and trees. Thanks again Kris for a wonderful dining experience....we will be back soon!!

California
“Spectacular food, excellent service”
Reviewed November 29, 2013

We ate here on Sunday and enjoyed it so much that we came back on Thursday. Not just one of the best restaurants in Cozumel, but compares very well with high end restaurants in Paris and Los Angeles.

2 Thank CAtravelguy
Dallas
“Chilly nite. Warm service.”
Reviewed November 28, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I and our two girls aged 10 and 12 went there on a windy slightly chilly nite. Very limited "indoor" seating options, so we sat outside. Suffice it to say that the service was better than Le Bernadine, and the food was as good as you'll find in this part of the world. Easily Cozumel's best restaurant.

1 Thank MikeMerriman