“Delicioso!”
Review of Kondesa Restaurant

Kondesa Restaurant
Ranked #5 of 389 Restaurants in Cozumel
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Mexican, Contemporary, Fusion
Good for: Large groups, Romantic, Business meetings, Families with children, Special occasions, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed July 21, 2013

Had an amazing meal. Mahi Mahi was delicious. And the tortilla soup was the best I've ever had (and I am a foodie). This restaurant is deserving of it's top ranking!

Reviewed July 18, 2013

This was some of the best Mexican cuisine we had on our holiday which included restaurants in Cancun & Isla Mujeres. The cuisine is modern Mexican and it's simply sublime. Everything we ate here tasted absolutely phenomenal, we came two nights in a row it was that good. Compliments to the kitchen cause their ability to bring flavour to classic dishes is masterful. If you want recommendations then the Guacamole 3 ways, the Burritos and the Churros are a must try. Truly deserved of it's no.1 spot. Oh and this places is also great value!!

2  Thank Ickledragon101
Reviewed July 17, 2013

The food was delectable and the atmosphere was exquisite. This was my favorite vacation dining experience, too bad we discovered it on our final night!

1  Thank Zaptastic
Reviewed July 16, 2013

We keep going back as the food is wonderful, the presentation is excellent and we love the garden. One of my favorites is the tortilla soup, others can't seem to get enough of the lion fish appetizer. I have tried quite a number of different dishes on the menu, and I've loved every one of them.

1  Thank Cozumel-2000
Reviewed July 15, 2013

The ambiance in this restaurant is wonderful. The food is also quite good. It is modern Mexican cuisine. I would go again.

1  Thank ccohn2000