“1st Time, won't be our Last”
Review of Kondesa Restaurant

Kondesa Restaurant
Ranked #6 of 386 Restaurants in Cozumel
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Mexican, Contemporary, Fusion
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Romantic, Local cuisine, Large groups, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed November 2, 2012

Took the advise of TripAdvisor tonight and visted the number one rated restaurant in Cozumel. The food was fantastic and the atmosphere was the same. The Jicama tacos are a great appetizer and the drinks are great as well. The prices are outstanding and we will definately be back to frequent this great restaurant. The owner, Kris, even stopped by our table to make sure everything was to our liking. Great food....don't miss out.

There are newer reviews for Kondesa Restaurant

Reviewed November 1, 2012

This restaurant is number 1 for a reason. It was so far and above anywhere else i ate during my Cozumel visit.. Im sorry i waited till my last night to try it. Aptmoshere service and food were all outstanding. Dont hesitate.. Just go!!!

Reviewed October 31, 2012

I visit Cozumel once or twice a year, and this is usually the first restaurant I visit. I love sitting under the trees, outdoors, in the garden. The wait staff is very attentive; just tonight our waiter shared with me (he wrote it down, in fact) his complicated recipe for margaritas, after I commented on how much I liked them. Service is excellent and the food is always excellent, too. I love the "In Guac We Trust" -- a sampler of three different guacamoles. Every dish I've had is good. It's hard to describe how enjoyable and relaxing this place is -- imagine sitting in a peaceful outdoor garden being served excellent food, with a smile and good conversation. This is it.

Reviewed October 25, 2012

Absolutely wonderful! Food with imagination, spoils your senses. This is the first time we visited, but will certainly return. It is a must.

Reviewed October 20, 2012

I had 2 appetizers - the trio of guacamole which was pretty good and the jicima tacos which were AMAZING! It was a bit pricey for what I usually spend but worth the trip into town.