“hard to find, but worth the wandering”
Review of Kondesa Restaurant

Kondesa Restaurant
Ranked #7 of 373 Restaurants in Cozumel
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Mexican, Contemporary, Fusion
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Local cuisine, Large groups, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Chapel Hill, North Carolina
“hard to find, but worth the wandering”
Reviewed October 8, 2012

the atmosphere, service and food were fabulous! A favorite, for sure (though, not too keen on the cucumber cocktail that is supposed to be 'the drink' there---wine for me, next time!)

Visited September 2012

Tacoma, Washington
“Yum”
Reviewed October 6, 2012

We have been there twice and look forward to going back. The food is stellar and the service is fantastic. Beautiful spot. May be considered pricey by Mexican standards' but worth every penny.

• Visited October 2012
Fort Collins, CO
“Muy Bueno!”
Reviewed September 19, 2012

My wife and I went to Kondesa on our last night on Cozumel. Our margaritas were good, service was fast and the atmosphere was nice. I had the fish of the day (which was Mahi Mahi), and it was very nicely done. My wife had the pasta, and it was delicious also. The guacamole trio was an brilliant starter, as we had never had any non traditional guacamole dishes like that before. All in all Kondesa was excellent, and we would highly recommend you try it.

• Visited September 2012
Lake Spivey Estates, Georgia, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Nice place!”
Reviewed September 17, 2012

My wife and I went to Kondesa for our tenth anniversary. We loved the guacamole trio and atmosphere. Their food is modern and very good-I had the Azteck Fish and my wife had the steak. We will be visiting again!

• Visited September 2012
Trenton, New Jersey
“Liked this place A LOT”
Reviewed September 10, 2012

We loved this spot, we went twice. The garden was really nice, loved that they had bug spray to combat the mosquitoes. Great service, they even remembered us the 2nd time. Loved the enchiladas...loved them.

Visited September 2012