“Great restaurant!”
Review of Ohana Cafe

Ohana Cafe
Ranked #39 of 387 Restaurants in Cozumel
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Large groups, Special occasions, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Ohana serves good food , good drinks in a clean and friendly ambiance, we have an out door patio with a nice comfortable dinning area. Ohana means family and our staff will make you feel like part of our family. Whenever you visit Ohana ask for Angie, Matt , Daniel or MOm.
Reviewed September 12, 2012

Just ate at this place two nights in a row even though a free dinner was included in our dive package. We found this wonderful restaurant thru one of the dive masters we dove with. First night we tried almost all of the appetizers. Everything was absolutely melt in your mouth! My husband & I split the coconut shrimp and the lobster burger as we couldn't decide on what to get. Both were hands down delicious. I have never had coconut shrimp made with fresh shredded coconut. Wow! The lobster burger was so good that I ordered it again the second night. Less than $15 US per meal & perfect serving sizes. When we found out that Matt was from Chicago originally, we teased him about a deep dish pizza. Of course he has it, so on the second night the rest of my group ate deep dish pizza. It smelled terrific! I had a bite (or two) and it tasted even better than it smelled. Really if you are going to Cozumel, stop by & eat. Matt & Angie are gracious hosts and the food was fresh & the service fast. You wil not regret eating here.

2  Thank MBiddi

Reviewed September 11, 2012

Spent an excellent evening with friends here a few weeks back, couldn't ask for better atmosphere, cocktails and of course FOOD!! Thanks a million to Matt and Angela, the crew and I will be back!

Reviewed September 4, 2012

Matt & Angie welcomed us like family & took great care of us throughout! The setting just off the main drag suited us perfectly, and the outdoor space out back was gorgeous - intimate & lovely - even with the little rain that fell during our dinner!

As a group of 10 we were not always welcomed easily at all establishments - but fit right in at Ohana! Our drinks & meals were served smoothly & timely - they made sure we had a fun & delicious time! They had great live music that we thoroughly enojoyed - what more can you ask for?

I went on a cocunut shrimp binge while on the island & Ohana was hands down the best I sampled! My compadres seemed to enjoy their meals too - everything was fresh and yummy & reasonably priced - not gourmet but perfect for what we expected & wanted.

Our hosts were full of cheer and advice about our stay - I truly felt welcomed & looked after as a guest at Ohana!

Can't wait to come back!

Reviewed September 3, 2012

After a really long day flying into Cancun to get to Isla Mujeres for the Whale Shark adventure, I was famished and looking forward to trying this place. It wasnt awful, it just wasnt good. I was surprised by the limited choices on the menu. Dinner was a fish and just ok...cute place, just wish that what they offered on the menu were great dishes, not just OK...

Reviewed September 2, 2012 via mobile

Angie and Matt will make you feel like family as soon as you walk in the door. They make awesome drinks and food. I recommend this place to everyone I meet!