“Lobster !”

Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed December 10, 2012

This is one of my favorite restaurants in cozumel ! The mixed plater can feed an army ! a little hard to find but worth the look.

Reviewed December 7, 2012

We discovered this restaurant while walking the streets of downtown Cozumel. Dinner for 2 was $ 35 and included 2 beers and a bottle of water. Lobster pasta is served with a decent sized lobster tail over a bed of pasta filled with veggies. Lobster tacos are really good. Waitstaff very attentive. We would eat there again. We sat at one of the two tables outside....good spot to people watch while enjoying a good local meal.

Reviewed December 2, 2012

This little find is amazing! We were looking for a restaurant that had delicious lobster, great service, and was not part of our beautiful resort! Somewhere local! Our bell man at The Aura de Cozumel Resort and Spa (Francisco) set it all up for us! He said "I think you will love this place."
It's not on the main strip of down town but not far, I said to everyone " it's an adventure."
Omar is the man to ask for because he is also the hostess, waiter, busboy, and sommelier!!!
Did I mention the owner too?? When you look at the menu you will think you have decided what to order but just listen to his specials, he will probably tell you anyway! Fresh King Crab for an appetizer, Calamari, and ceviche too! I hope you brought your appetite! Then follows his Salad, and for the main corse order the Lobster!! I think the biggest was the 2lb! Maybe if your lucky he will share his grilling and seasoning mad skills with you!! The whole dinner was amazing, and for 2 hungry Iron Men who had just kicked butt in Cozumel the day before and their hungry ladies, it was worth every penny!!
This place is a must, and btw, our fantastic bell man at the beautiful Aura Resort and Spa is his Son!

Reviewed November 23, 2012

We stumbled on this small place, meeting the owner and were sold on his crab. Yep, an entire crab is deliverd to your plate cooked to prefection with tons and tons of butter. Order a Mexican Flag to start the meal, they are wonderful. We sat out along the stree with 5 friends and loved the peole watching and the near accidents. Hit this one, it is worth it.

Reviewed November 9, 2012

I know it's not right on the main drag, but no worries, it's only a SHORT block off.
The big lobster dinner was a bit out of my price-range, yet I had this lobster craveing.
So I took a chance and got the lobster tacos with a side of lobster bisque.
Absolutely DELICIOUS! .... with LARGE chunks of meaty/fresh crustacean!
The service was PERFECTO, the patio was calm & clean.
(even let me bring my bike inside!)
Not all slick, fancy or screaming. Just fine quality food served with a gracious smile.
Highly recommended!