“Sea Robin - The Best and Keeps Exceeding Expectations”
Review of Sea Robin Cozumel

Sea Robin Cozumel
Ranked #33 of 325 Outdoor Activities in Cozumel
More attraction details
Owner description: After diving Cozumel for over 20 years, Allen and his wife Robin decided they needed to own a local dive operation in Cozumel. Having dove with Eduardo for several years, the three of them hatched a plan to start an operation that would provide divers with the best possible diving experience on the island. All avid divers, they knew what they wanted; small fast boats, top notch Dive Masters, the ability to dive any of the dive sites, and a certain level of creature comforts. Read more about the SeaRobin beginnings, and our first boat, the Ballena.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed September 6, 2018

I had the fortune of another dive trip with Sea Robin Cozumel and once again it was a pleasure. From the booking and communication to the diving experience, this company continues to exceed expectations.
Whether you're a beginner or an experienced diver you can't go wrong with this company. You'll enjoy knowledgeable and safe dive masters and you will be diving without the crowds.

Date of experience: September 2018
"wet suits"
"took great care"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed July 28, 2018 via mobile

Had an amazing day with Sea Robin. This was our second time to dive with them, like the first time they took good care of us and set up our equipment. There was a problem with my daughters regulator and he let her use a spare. We were able to see four turtles, stingray, manta ray, and saw a shark. We will definitely book with them the next time we cruise in Cozumel.

Date of experience: July 2018
Reviewed June 19, 2018

My wife and I dove with Sea Robin last year with some friends and it is always a good thing to see the same faces from the previous year. Eduardo and Tony gave us another great diving experience at some of the best dive sites in Cozumel. My wife, son, and I went out with the crew and enjoyed ourselves thoroughly. This was my son's first time to dive Cozumel and the experience was great for him. He is a divemaster in Charleston, South Carolina, where the diving conditions are nothing like Cozumel. He really enjoyed the dives and was very complementary of the whole dive operation. We actually booked the dives while staying at a resort in Playa del Carmen. Making the arrangements via email went without a hitch. Responses to our inquiries were timely and payment via PayPal was easy. We hope to return next year!

Date of experience: June 2018
Reviewed June 7, 2018 via mobile

My boyfriend and I dove with Sea Robin for our first diving experience in the ocean after becoming certified. We were nervous as new divers, but our dive instructor back home highly recommended Sea Robin for diving in Cozumel so we went with them. We are so glad we did. They were incredibly professional, and knew all the great spots to take us to so we could see all the best reefs and marine life. I cannot express enough what a wonderful experience we had. We saw other boats with large groups but Sea Robin accommodates smaller groups which we really enjoyed and allowed for a more personal and attentive experience. Michaela is wonderful and responds quickly to any questions you have. I was texting with her morning afternoon and evening and she was always available and quick to respond. She would even follow up with us throughout our trip just to make sure we were enjoying our time, and even provided advice for our arrival at the airport which she didn’t have to do at all. They definitely go the extra mile to ensure your diving experience and visit to Cozumel is top notch. The only problem we had with our trip is that we had to leave!! :)
We will be back to dive with Sea Robin in Cozumel again, hopefully sooner than later. Do yourself a favor and go diving with Sea Robin Cozumel!

Date of experience: May 2018
SeaRobinDivers, General Manager at Sea Robin Cozumel, responded to this reviewResponded June 11, 2018

Thank you for letting us know you had a wonderful experience with us. It was such a pleasure to have met you and perhaps you will be able to squeeze in another trip before the end of the year. Have a wonderful summer and once again thank you for choosing Sea Robin while in Cozumel.