Review Highlights
Sea Robin - The Best and Keeps Exceeding Expectations

I had the fortune of another dive trip with Sea Robin Cozumel and once again it was a pleasure... read more

Reviewed September 6, 2018
Michael S
Scottsdale, AZ
Second dive trip with Sea Robin

Had an amazing day with Sea Robin. This was our second time to dive with them, like the first time... read more

Reviewed July 28, 2018
Brian M
via mobile

All reviews dive master amazing things started diving surface interval between dives pre dive weight belt dive trip been diving for years took great care nurse sharks two tank scuba experience experienced divers making sure lobster marine life
Reviewed June 7, 2018 via mobile

My boyfriend and I dove with Sea Robin for our first diving experience in the ocean after becoming certified. We were nervous as new divers, but our dive instructor back home highly recommended Sea Robin for diving in Cozumel so we went with them. We are so glad we did. They were incredibly professional, and knew all the great spots to take us to so we could see all the best reefs and marine life. I cannot express enough what a wonderful experience we had. We saw other boats with large groups but Sea Robin accommodates smaller groups which we really enjoyed and allowed for a more personal and attentive experience. Michaela is wonderful and responds quickly to any questions you have. I was texting with her morning afternoon and evening and she was always available and quick to respond. She would even follow up with us throughout our trip just to make sure we were enjoying our time, and even provided advice for our arrival at the airport which she didn’t have to do at all. They definitely go the extra mile to ensure your diving experience and visit to Cozumel is top notch. The only problem we had with our trip is that we had to leave!! :)
We will be back to dive with Sea Robin in Cozumel again, hopefully sooner than later. Do yourself a favor and go diving with Sea Robin Cozumel!

SeaRobinDivers, General Manager at Sea Robin Cozumel, responded to this reviewResponded June 11, 2018

Thank you for letting us know you had a wonderful experience with us. It was such a pleasure to have met you and perhaps you will be able to squeeze in another trip before the end of the year. Have a wonderful summer and once again thank you for choosing Sea Robin while in Cozumel.

Reviewed April 13, 2018

For my birthday I booked a dive day with my brother, sister and a friend via Sea Robin, Mika was really nice on the mail and whatsapp and we organized everything very quickly...
We got on the boat in the morning, got our gear and went out to our adventure.
Our dive master, Eduardo, was great and friendly, took us to some great sites and was very professional and even took some really good photos of us.
In between we had time to swim and relax in a secluded beach, with drinks and cookies :)
All in all we had a great time, saw lots of cool things and enjoyed our time there

Reviewed March 31, 2018

Sea Robin offers a first-rate experience for those who want to avoid the crush of big dive operations. La Ballena, Sea Robin's small, fast boat, picked us up on the dock of the Blue Angel, the hotel where my son and I stayed. In the course of four days, there were never more than seven divers aboard. Eduardo, the friendly boat captain and dive guide, is an experienced and safety-conscious diver who knows the reef like the back of his hand and can offer tips to improve your diving. He led us on dives where we encountered nurse sharks, turtles, moray eels, barracuda and an abundance of reef fish. The equipment, while not particularly new, is well maintained.

SeaRobinDivers, Front Office Manager at Sea Robin Cozumel, responded to this reviewResponded June 11, 2018

Thank you for diving with Sea Robin...Hope to see you back very soon.

Reviewed March 22, 2018

I cannot thank Michaela enough for her amazing ability to make sure my wife and I had the best dive experience EVER! Having been to Cozumel on 3 prior dive trips, this one was by far the most relaxing, most enjoyable and most memorable! Captain Tony and Eduardo were the best crew we could ask for. They gratiously handled everything onboard from setting up my own equipment with tanks and weight belt for both dives to the full service package my wife needed. Because of Michaela's great advice to schedule the afternoon dive trip and take a late morning ferry from Playa del Carmen to Cozumel instead of the 6:45 a.m. ferry to catch a morning dive trip, we were much more relaxed and totally un-rushed for the afternoon arrival. As luck would have it, the afternoon dive trip only had two other divers besides my wife and I, so it was like getting a much more personalized and private dive trip! Each dive was timed by how much air we had left as opposed to a fixed, bottom time limit so we were able to spend nearly an hour underwater for each dive. The extended surface interval on the nearby beach was peaceful and relaxing as well. There is no question that we will definitely be coming back to dive with Sea Robin on future visits and look forward to seeing Michaela again as well to thank her for all she does to make sure we get the most of our diving experience! Muchas gracias Michaela...You're not only amazingly awesome, but you're the BEST!!

Thank you for diving with Sea Robin -

Reviewed March 21, 2018 via mobile

Went on a cruise and stopped in Cozumel. Was giving a tip about Sea Robin so my 2 girls and I went diving with them. It was amazing. They were awesome. Once on board they took care of everything. My daughter was impressed that after the dive they even took everything apart and put all her dive equipment back in the bag. The dive itself was awesome. As we dove Eduardo showed all of us some cool creatures. Michaela meet us at the boat in the morning to see us home and back once we got off. She is top notch as well. Made the dive trip more personal vs just a dive trip. Can’t thank them enough for an amazing time. I would not hesitate to book with them again. One of the gentleman on the boat dives with them every time he goes to Cozumel. He said we were in for a treat. He was 100% accurate. If you are reading this. Look no further and book with them. You will not regret it.